Damn college fridge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn college fridge.

Some see what is wrong with this picture......as we live in an university residence with RAs, etc. ??

At least they got the box of wine out of the middle of the room RIGHT IN PLAIN SIGHT......and put it where I stored my empty handles (and need to depose of)

Answer: bottle of Johnny Walker in the bottom drawer.

Be careful with the McCormick shit is no good, guaranteed hangover.
    They make that shit around here, ughh! nasty/
    E30 325ix 62k

Comment

They don't let you have booze in your dorm room? Wow your college blows, which one is it, so I don't go there..

Man, when I go to college in the states it's gonna be badass.. can you say 21 y/o freshman? buahahaha.
      1988 325iC - "Betty" - Daily Driver/Project Car.
      1993 318i - "The Golden Dream" - Dad's Car.
      1995 318ti - "Hellrot" - R.I.P.

Comment

Correct. Decided to cover it up with the bag of yogurt.

And it's cheap. Hangovers are expected. They are the real purpose of Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by PanamaE30
          They don't let you have booze in your dorm room? Wow your college blows, which one is it, so I don't go there..

Man, when I go to college in the states it's gonna be badass.. can you say 21 y/o freshman? buahahaha.
          A lot of big campuses are "dry", actually, the majority of them I believe. Only rare, small schools allow students to be "wet".

Doesn't matter, they were playing beer pong in the room last weekend, and you can still be a major alcoholic here.

Purdue. (3rd largest Greek system funny enough, and Indiana University is 2nd.) And one of the usual big players in Big Ten football (exciting). Also Top 10 engineering schools in a lot of fields, as well as Top 25 business schools. Nothing beats "breakfast club". When the bars open at 7am on football game days, and everyone buys the crazinest outfits and costumes and get drunk before the game. I can't wait.

Don't not come here for its dryness, trust me, not a big issue. Decide not to go here because it is boring Indiana or Purdue is like 60% guys.

Comment

severe lack of beer in that fridge... props for the beer pong table
            PNW Crew
            90 m3
            06 m5

Comment

That beer pong table is awesome.

Hmm, I wouldn't go to Purdue because I'm a broke mofo. :P

I'm trying to get into UT at Austin.. got plenty O' friends to live with in Austin, so I won't care much for a dry campus anyways.

If I don't get in there, it's FSU in Tallahassee.. which is fine, because I have plenty of friends to live with there, so again, screw a dry campus :P
              1988 325iC - "Betty" - Daily Driver/Project Car.
              1993 318i - "The Golden Dream" - Dad's Car.
              1995 318ti - "Hellrot" - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3
                severe lack of beer in that fridge... props for the beer pong table
                Yeah, it's an effect of not being allowed to. I got two 20oz bottle of vodka tucked away in my desk (in a drawer than can only be opened by pulling the one below it. And store them in the freezer in a chicken nugget bag ;))

Don't worry, the guys across the hall usually have a case or two.

Yep. Dry campus indeed.

And thanks for the comments on the table. Learned that trick of popping a door off the hinges from my pal at IUPUI. We actually prefer it to a custom beer pong table or something not as ghetto. (A friend is giving me a spare door for next year, so I don't have to ruin mine or repaint it in the end)

Comment

That would blow if you guys got fucked again.

At least your wallet wouldn't take too much of a hit. Gallon of McCormick's for $20, can't go wrong. ;)

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

you need to use a real ping pong table for beer pong .... the balls bounce totally differnt on doors and folding tables and such

Comment

Originally posted by MattE30
                      That would blow if you guys got fucked again.
                      That quote scares me, greatly.
                      At least your wallet wouldn't take too much of a hit. Gallon of McCormick's for $20, can't go wrong. ;)
                      Yeah you can, the next morning when your ass is a landslide and your head is a drumset.
                      Im now E30less.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                        Yeah you can, the next morning when your ass is a landslide and your head is a drumset.
                        Eh, just hydrate yourself better before and after. McCormicks blows, but chicks don't care. They just want booze.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Originally posted by Schnell 318
                          you need to use a real ping pong table for beer pong .... the balls bounce totally differnt on doors and folding tables and such
                          fuck that. once you go door you never want to go back to an actual table. like I said, we prefer it to other tables.

and Matt, we are off probation, so that means we can fuck up twice. ;) :P
                          And we haven't been caught yet. (and anyway, I go OUT of the apartment to party actually, unlike everyone else) plus, those are empty handles, from the past two weeks.

It's easier not to get caught when you aren't blasting music and overcrowded with people. It's just the guys from the building, the girls from Owen, and maybe a couple others. I'd rather be out with my friends partying though, a lot more girls and a lot more fun. You actually run into friends you don't expect and meet new people.

And hangovers aren't awful if you hydrate. But fuck, that saturday morning like two weeks ago I felt like shit......like damn.

Comment

McCormicks blows, but chicks don't care.
                            Yup McCormick BLOWS but so will the chicks, for sure.
                            E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                              Don't not come here for its dryness, trust me, not a big issue. Decide not to go here because it is boring Indiana or Purdue is like 60% guys.
                              I got ya beat buddy, Embry-Riddle is about +80% guys. But atleast it is in Daytona beach with bike week happening and spring break

Comment

Working...
                              X