San ANdreas Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San ANdreas Help!

I'm stuck in the "Riot" Mission, I have to recuit(sp?) three gang members but I don't know where the hell are they...I flyed overe the entire map, walking next tot he little gang groups, trying to talk with them but nothing...

Do you know what I have to do?

Thanks
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Lock on to a homie, and then press up on the d-pad. I think. Do it for each person. I think.
    -Peter
    '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
    '91 318is slicktop project
    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
    '00 Tundra

Comment

What's the d-pad?
      Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Directional pad.

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
          Directional pad.
          well I0'm stuck still, the Mission is " Los Desperados" and I don't know what the hell do with Cesar. :roll:

Comment

I have not played the game in awhike. So I don't know where that is.

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
              I have not played the game in awhike. So I don't know where that is.
              It's when the people get mad and carzy start to fire all the hood and stuff, if you kill a cop the "stars" won't blink and all the crazy shoot each other..

Comment

Working...
              X