The Official Top Gear Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Top Gear Thread.

I figured I would start one as i'm sure many watch the show. So here it is.

I would like to note that the Stig's test lap in the most recent episode (s15e1) was superb, especially as a World Cup fan.
    -tim
    Originally posted by Jordan
    I like the stance
    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

I fucking love top gear. Is the stig really michael schumacher? Or was that just an appearance?
    Originally posted by teamdynasty43
    Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
      I fucking love top gear. Is the stig really michael schumacher? Or was that just an appearance?
      Just an appearance. But I think he did do the FXX lap. I'm dling s15e1 right now. Can't wait.
      1989 325i Alpineweiß II

Comment

figured it was. upload it to youtube
        Originally posted by teamdynasty43
        Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Philo View Post
          I figured I would start one as i'm sure many watch the show. So here it is.

I would like to note that the Stig's test lap in the most recent episode (s15e1) was superb, especially as a World Cup fan.
          You are late ;)

Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
            figured it was. upload it to youtube
            Haha it would probably be faster for me to burn it on a DVD and deliver it to you, than upload it with my outrageously slow upload speed.

Edit: not actually offering to do that haha
            1989 325i Alpineweiß II

Comment

This season 15 episode is awesome. Ill have to start watching them online, the BBC here just replays the same ones over and over

Comment

I love the whole Reliant Robin bit, fucking hilarious.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I was just thinking... Mick Jagger/Keith Richards really need to take a lap there.

Keith is actually a jaguar collector

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                    I love the whole Reliant Robin bit, fucking hilarious.
                    Oh my God, we were on our asses laughing at that skit!!! What a great start to the new Season.

- E
                    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

That and Richard Hammond and the gay guy.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I lost it over the Robin segment. The little woman kept yelling at me to stop laughing so hard cuz shes trying to watch some thing on lifetime.

Streaming link (its not as good as Hessimo was but there are some here)
                        Understand your audience's preferences and connect them to the media, music, and sports they love with Gracenote metadata solutions.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Isnt the Robin, well Mr Bean's car?

EDIT: I meant portrayed as the guy he hates' car?

Comment

yea, the reliant bit was really good and that 599xx had an insane lap time !

Comment

I lulzed hard as soon as Jeremy pulled out of the driveway and made the turn in the Robin.

Comment

Working...
                              X