"Mtv made"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Mtv made"?

Ok this is going to possibly be a really gay thread. I have only watched this show like twice, thought it was stupid both times, one was a fat chick wanted to race bmx bikes and the other was an ugly chick wanting to be a popular girl. 2 hours of my life wasted.

Tonight I get the call from a friend at the bike shop after doing a 18 mile training ride (mountain) with the shop team asking if I wanted to be filmed in a episode of "Made". This is about a girl wanting to become a cyclist, specifically a mountain biker. I gotta show up in my team oakland kit and everything.

Should I go and tough it out, and get laughed at by people watching the show (I get shit all the time from kids, friends, random ass people in cars about my riding kit and bike) or saw fuck it and sleep in and not go.

This is what our kits look like, btw. Pretty sick if you ask me...

I ride a Ridley Ignite carbon hardtail with full xt/xtr gruppo. Color matched to the Team kits because I bought it from the kid that started the team, dont have pics but you can use google.

If you dont care, dont be a bitch and say "who the fuck post this" or any variation or bitch about getting your click back. You can figure out what this thread is about by the title.
    Originally posted by teamdynasty43
    Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Reason to go mountain biking? Im there.

Comment

Do it! It's an awesome life experience, and make sure you get the episode on DVD.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
      See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Do eet!

Comment

Originally posted by Rede30eS View Post
          Reason to go mountain biking? Im there.
          Dude. I know rite.

Originally posted by emoshun View Post
          Do it! It's an awesome life experience, and make sure you get the episode on DVD.
          Haha Ill try. It was actually my brother that was supposed to go but being straight up retarded (no offense to actual people with retarded brothers) he has to go to summer school, so it got passed on to me. I just dont want to make an ass out of myself over this.
          Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

are you gonna be like one of the main "coaches" teaching her how to ride? or are you just basically there to hang around etc?

either way id do it man, who the hell cares, years down the road at least you can say you had your 15 minutes of fame and had fun with, or say what a complete waste of time it was, either way, it should be interesting haha

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
              are you gonna be like one of the main "coaches" teaching her how to ride? or are you just basically there to hang around etc?

either way id do it man, who the hell cares, years down the road at least you can say you had your 15 minutes of fame and had fun with, or say what a complete waste of time it was, either way, it should be interesting haha
              Considering that Im younger than her (I think shes either a senior or just graduated) I dont think that I am going to be a coach. Probably one of those guys that hangs around and "inspires" them to be what they want to be. Id probably be lucky to have an interview of some sort. So ya, I guess I'll do it. And report back with my experience.

Fingers crossed the chick is decent looking

Ya, this thread just got a lot less gay.

Comment

yes...

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

yes...

Comment

She'll probably look like this, knowing the show.

1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

At first I was like :/ then I was like :) then I :(
                      Originally posted by z31maniac
                      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I would not worry about being seen on MTV nobody has watched that channel since Puck fingered the peanut butter jar. Go have fun.
                        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Dude do it, and don't forget to mention your sick drifting skills too.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
                            She'll probably look like this, knowing the show.

God dammit dont remind me

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                            At first I was like :/ then I was like :) then I :(
                            Me too :/

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
                            I would not worry about being seen on MTV nobody has watched that channel since Puck fingered the peanut butter jar. Go have fun.
                            What teh fucks is Puck? I was never really into "mainstream" shows I guess.

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
                            Dude do it, and don't forget to mention your sick drifting skills too.
                            Im totally dorifto mang.

Gotta get picked up by the guy who got me into this thing in like 10 minutes.

Comment

I say do it. Most of the people who make fun of your lycra probably played football (where they also wear spandex/lycra). And the last I checked, cyclists don't smack each other on the ass on a regular basis.

Don't forget to post the video here so that we can make fun of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X