Attention everyone.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need4Speed1299
    replied
    Originally posted by Bglad
    This is a good mom.

    AHAHAHAhahaha!








    wtf?

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    I am not farbin's facebook friend :(

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Nice one Bglad, I love the ending with the spoon. Haha he nods

    Leave a comment:


  • Bglad
    replied
    I just got rick rolled.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    He'll probably find the pairs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    George is handsome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    I am friends with you both.

    And asian Fred.

    I'm going to send George Graves one, he looks handsome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Well done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bglad
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Farbin, we need a picture of Danny's mother. Just crop yourself out of it, I don't mind his mom in it. If Farbin approves it is worth seeing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Nay, that is not my mother.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Is this your mom? I'd totally hit that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bglad
    replied
    This is a good mom.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Why it is weird.? Don't you know that you mother has needs too. Mom's need lovin' too. She sounds hot. I kinda have a semi right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I don't know how to answer that without being creepy.
    im going to take this as a yes.

    need pix.

    Leave a comment:

Working...