No announcement yet.

Sick read - Copied from other forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to try and read the story, but I'm scared we might have cities in outer space by the time I'm done.
    -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Originally posted by dnova89 View Post
      I want to try and read the story, but I'm scared we might have cities in outer space by the time I'm done.
      LOL its only like an hour of reading man!
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

OP im going to jack off on your face if you post shit like this again. no one here has that sort of attention span. ugh, as if.

Comment

I stopped reading when he met Paul, brought heroin to his house, paul shoots up, crazy loose cannon dread locked dude shows up and he suddenly decides he can trust these people to find him customers.

Who ever wrote it is talented though
          M42: Because 110 feels like 140 :finger:

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
            OP im going to jack off on your face if you post shit like this again. no one here has that sort of attention span. ugh, as if.
            LOL

I thought SOME of ya'll had the attention span
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by SpoolnDaapex View Post
              I stopped reading when he met Paul, brought heroin to his house, paul shoots up, crazy loose cannon dread locked dude shows up and he suddenly decides he can trust these people to find him customers.

Who ever wrote it is talented though
              yeah it's a risk but who do you expect to know a bunch of addicts?
              sigpic
              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Amazing read.

anyone watched Breaking Bad?

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

I'd understand in the situation of a thug or some one who has no other options. But I don't see some one this intelligent attending a university taking that risk.

I'm sure its an entertaining story i just have a short attention span and figured at that point it was going to be like every other dealer story, i may be wrong.

Comment

Seriously? It isn't that long of a read, what the hell. It took me like a half hour to read that. Fucking television is ruining young minds I tell ya.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
                      Seriously? It isn't that long of a read, what the hell. It took me like a half hour to read that. Fucking television is ruining young minds I tell ya.
                      ja.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

It took me 15 minutes if that. What are you kids rotting your brains with. It's a good read, but I thought he would have climbed higher before bailing. This could just be a good framework for a better story to be based on.
                        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Seriously, took me 30 minutes to read and was definitely worth it. I love when I can read something and enjoy it. I'd read books if I could find some that are interesting.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Fucking television is ruining young minds I tell ya.
                            This is true

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
                              Amazing read.

anyone watched Breaking Bad?
                              Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by SpoolnDaapex View Post
                                I'd understand in the situation of a thug or some one who has no other options. But I don't see some one this intelligent attending a university taking that risk.

I'm sure its an entertaining story i just have a short attention span and figured at that point it was going to be like every other dealer story, i may be wrong.
                                obviously you haven't been to college. plenty of those kids are willing to put a lot on the line to make some cash and it is all about supplying where there is demand...where else is there a higher demand for narcotics than a college campus? tons of young adults let loose in a concentrated area with money and time to spare

you can find AT LEAST one hard drug dealer at every college campus and they're not all thugs with nothing to lose.
                                BRUTE

Comment

Working...
                                X