my baby is busted

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe
    Bilstein Jean is not my lover
    She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
    the kid is not my son
    aheee heeeeee heeeeee
    cha-man-ah

    cheech-a-bee-choo-cha

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    I'm lost on why this is in the OT section...
    it has certainly earned its place, however

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
    quoted for MAD LULZ

    Leave a comment:


  • TS323
    replied
    Yeah, I mean over the phone. He says that it sounds like the hobbit that turns the crankcase is depressed and needs therapy. We need to get us a new hobbit. They's from the land beyond time. Land beyond time's also gonna hook us up with the unicorn for the radiator. I ain't even gonna tell you about that haunted air conditioner. Plus the air filter, that's made of plutonium. That's gonna involve Superman, so, y'know, plus shipping from Krypton. Then the cow jumped over the moon.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I'm lost on why this is in the OT section...

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    all of this, it makes me happy

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Prevents alot of over the counter creams and ointments to try and repair the paint, even though itll never be the same. Better yet, the e30 wont have to be tumbled down a flight of stairs

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I ALWAYS suggest wrapping the whacker the first time around. Once you know the subject, you can leave it unwrapped, but I wouldn't suggest it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Wrapping isnt always neccesary when whacking, but its cheap insurance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I can is understand now, some people wrap it with duct tape.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    It needs to be well lubricated, the whacking device, so it does not mar the paint.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Yeah, how did you fix my paint with a whacking device. I hope you don't mean what you think you mean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Explain how you fix paint with a "whacking" device?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Thats how i fixed Kronus' paint. And how Taylor fixed my starter

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    The look on your face was priceless. I bet my look of shock was as well.

    Leave a comment:

Working...