cha-man-ah
cheech-a-bee-choo-cha
my baby is busted
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Yeah, I mean over the phone. He says that it sounds like the hobbit that turns the crankcase is depressed and needs therapy. We need to get us a new hobbit. They's from the land beyond time. Land beyond time's also gonna hook us up with the unicorn for the radiator. I ain't even gonna tell you about that haunted air conditioner. Plus the air filter, that's made of plutonium. That's gonna involve Superman, so, y'know, plus shipping from Krypton. Then the cow jumped over the moon.Leave a comment:
-
Prevents alot of over the counter creams and ointments to try and repair the paint, even though itll never be the same. Better yet, the e30 wont have to be tumbled down a flight of stairsLeave a comment:
-
I ALWAYS suggest wrapping the whacker the first time around. Once you know the subject, you can leave it unwrapped, but I wouldn't suggest it.Leave a comment:
-
Wrapping isnt always neccesary when whacking, but its cheap insurance.Leave a comment:
-
It needs to be well lubricated, the whacking device, so it does not mar the paint.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, how did you fix my paint with a whacking device. I hope you don't mean what you think you mean.Leave a comment:
-
The look on your face was priceless. I bet my look of shock was as well.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: