X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by royalflush313
    Originally posted by Charlie
    sorry, not interested in you.

You are fucking huge, I defenetely wouldn't wanna mess with you face 2 face :shock:
    I figured the only way to make this thread gayer would be to post a picture of an incredibly hairy wrestler named after a dick piercing. Your thread now contains that.

I win.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

Comment

Comment

I'll call you an interracial queer, happy?

You took an innocent question that I asked on another thread, and got your panties all twisted up over it. I replied asking you to answer it, and you took it as a personal affront. This leads me to believe you are of the alternative lifestyle persuasion. Your special friend "mark" did nothing to dispell that.

-Charlie
        I believe it was the other way around. Personal affront? Nope, just had to point out that you were wrong.

rwh11385,
        I'll stop arguing with Charlie when he stops making childish insults and/or factually, indubitably wrong statements that I can't resist to comment on.
        Like I said before, I get a kick out of this kinda stuff so I won't tell him to shut his mouth either (nor do I have the right to tell him to stop with formerly mentioned insults/statements).
        Indubitably?

UH OH Mr Peabody!

My question was "what gonzo cool cars aren't we getting from Japan?" Your response consisted of "oh, you've never been out of the continent, NASCAR sucks" or some nonsense.

You never answered me.

-Charlie
        those comments never came out of my mouth, sir, can u revive the thread? :D

When I gave you the European cars, you ignored me, and when I mentioned to you some Japanese cars, you deleted the thread, remember? ;)

Indubitably? Mr Peabody? I'm unaware of what Mr. Peabody is. What's wrong with that word, indubitable, it's a very common, basic term that, most literate youth&+ know. Should I have said unquestionable or undoubtful or some other alternative word? Enlighten me on how I can pick cooler words so that I can be at your level.

Cheers,
        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

You took an innocent question that I asked on another thread, and got your panties all twisted up over it. I replied asking you to answer it, and you took it as a personal affront. This leads me to believe you are of the alternative lifestyle persuasion. Your special friend "mark" did nothing to dispell that.

-Charlie
          I believe it was the other way around. Personal affront? Nope, just had to point out that you were wrong.

rwh11385,
          I'll stop arguing with Charlie when he stops making childish insults and/or factually, indubitably wrong statements that I can't resist to comment on.
          Like I said before, I get a kick out of this kinda stuff so I won't tell him to shut his mouth either (nor do I have the right to tell him to stop with formerly mentioned insults/statements).
          Indubitably?

UH OH Mr Peabody!

My question was "what gonzo cool cars aren't we getting from Japan?" Your response consisted of "oh, you've never been out of the continent, NASCAR sucks" or some nonsense.

You never answered me.

-Charlie

When I gave you the European cars, you ignored me, and when I mentioned to you some Japanese cars, you deleted the thread, remember? ;)

Indubitably? Mr Peabody? I'm unaware of what Mr. Peabody is. What's wrong with that word, indubitable, it's a very common, basic term that, most literate youth&+ know. Should I have said unquestionable or undoubtful or some other alternative word? Enlighten me on how I can pick cooler words so that I can be at your level.

Cheers,

It's Rocky & Bullwinkle you ignorant slut.

Hell, the show had a mountee on it, you Canadians should be familiar with every single line!

Last time I checked, European cars didn't come out of Japan.

-Charlie
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
            Wrong timing man. What does that have to do with anything? :?

As far as I know, the metrosexuals get the hottest chicks, and most frequently. I need to learn their way. :D
            ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

for some reason I only read about 73% of the content in a canadian post.

Comment

-Charlie

rwh11385,
                Indubitably?

UH OH Mr Peabody!

You never answered me.

-Charlie

Cheers,

Hell, the show had a mountee on it, you Canadians should be familiar with every single line!

-Charlie
                Sorry buddy. Spent my childhood in Japan. Never seen that show ever. The only TV show that I watched when I first came to Canada was Captain Planet and the Simpsons (not that I understood anything in it anyway...)

And what about the list of Japanese cars that I mentioned? You deleted the thread when I posted for everyone to see.
                As far as I know, those European cars mentioned are available in Japan but not obtainable in North America - that was enough to refute your ignorance.

:D
                ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Shut up.

No one cares.

This thread is fucking gay.

Let's hope it gets locked soon.

Comment

As far as I know, the metrosexuals get the hottest chicks, and most frequently. I need to learn their way. :D
                    Goes back to the trucker hat comment. Metro = guys who want to attract the dumb hot whores. Dumb hot whores love a man who will wear pink to show off he's a dumbass too. It's like retarded peacocks. The hottest chicks are always the biggest bitches that go for the jackasses. You ought to learn they're queer, and a joke.

Spent my childhood in Japan.
                    Sooooooooooo. you're still there??

Comment

-Charlie

rwh11385,
                      Indubitably?

UH OH Mr Peabody!

You never answered me.

-Charlie

Cheers,

-Charlie
                      Sorry buddy. Spent my childhood in Japan. Never seen that show ever. The only TV show that I watched when I first came to Canada was Captain Planet and the Simpsons (not that I understood anything in it anyway...)

And what about the list of Japanese cars that I mentioned? You deleted the thread when I posted for everyone to see.
                      As far as I know, those European cars mentioned are available in Japan but not obtainable in North America - that was enough to refute your ignorance.

I'll turn it around on you, what are the euro cars? We get a better Elise than europe does/did. (I'll take a 190 hp toyota motor over a 120 hp rover lump any day). They get the M3 CSL, a 92k M3 that still weighs more than the e36 & e30, doesn't have a real gearbox, and only has a ~25 hp boost.

What else? We get the cool porsches now, we get all of the assorted lambos and such, there's probably a few Audi's we don't get, but who cares, it's an Audi. They do get the one series, but from the people I've talked to who have driven one, they say the build quality resembles a corolla. This would be fine if it were a 15-16k car, but it's 26-27. That leaves what, diesels? Whoopee. There's the euro GM models which we get in various platforms in the US, mostly in the cadillac line. There's the opel speedster thing which is being rebranded as a saturn, so we're getting that as well. What else?

I don't see the US as being seriously deprived.

-Charlie
                      FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385

Goes back to the trucker hat comment. Metro = guys who want to attract the dumb hot whores. Dumb hot whores love a man who will wear pink to show off he's a dumbass too. It's like retarded peacocks. The hottest chicks are always the biggest bitches that go for the jackasses. You ought to learn they're queer, and a joke.

Spent my childhood in Japan.
                        Sooooooooooo. you're still there??
                        do you still watch that show to this day?

Most of my friends are Canada born Canadians but they never taught me to watch that show. I guess I have bad friends

Wow man, if you have any ability to read & understand, you would have noticed that the trucker hat was just adding to my sarcastic remarks. But you are absolutely right. It's hard to find hot chicks who aren't really dumb.

I was just sharing a link to some dude with a remarkable video game collection, then 'someon' had to come in and insult me :D
                        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

[quote:118c7d8858="Charlie"][quote:118c7d8858="royalflush313"][quote:118c7d8858="Charlie"][quote:118c7d8858="royalflush313"][quote:118c7d8858="Charlie"][quote:118c7d8858="royalflush313"][quote:118c7d8858="Charlie"][quote:118c7d8858="royalflush313"][quote:118c7d8858="Charlie"][quote:118c7d8858="royalflush313"][quote:118c7d8858="Charlie"]I'll call you an interracial queer, happy?

-Charlie

rwh11385,
                          Indubitably?

UH OH Mr Peabody!

You never answered me.

-Charlie

Cheers,

-Charlie

I'll turn it around on you, what are the euro cars? We get a better Elise than europe does/did. (I'll take a 190 hp toyota motor over a 120 hp rover lump any day). They get the M3 CSL, a 92k M3 that still weighs more than the e36 & e30, doesn't have a real gearbox, and only has a ~25 hp boost.

What else? We get the cool porsches now, we get all of the assorted lambos and such, there's probably a few Audi's we don't get, but who cares, it's an Audi. They do get the one series, but from the people I've talked to who have driven one, they say the build quality resembles a corolla. This would be fine if it were a 15-16k car, but it's 26-27. That leaves what, diesels? Whoopee. There's the euro GM models which we get in various platforms in the US, mostly in the cadillac line. There's the opel speedster thing which is being rebranded as a saturn, so we're getting that as well. What else?

-Charlie
                          [/quote:118c7d8858]

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
                            Shut up.

No one cares.

This thread is fucking gay.

Let's hope it gets locked soon.
                            Bro, it's in the "off topic" forum, it's gotta go off topic.

Duh.

-Charlie
                            FYYFF

Comment

-Charlie

rwh11385,
                              Indubitably?

UH OH Mr Peabody!

You never answered me.

-Charlie

Cheers,

-Charlie

-Charlie
                              if you read anything that was mentioned in that thread, you would realize that any U.S. car can easily be exported back to Japan, so I'm not sure why you bothered mentioninig that the N.A Elise's are better.

So I guess you changed your mind? I guess the M3 CSL is not up to the 'Charlie's cool-ness standards.'
                              You have some really high standards if you can't admit that the M3 CSL is a cool car, regardless of what your definition of 'cool' is.

And I'll ask again to you, what about the Japanese cars that I mentioned?

Seriously, trying to refute that Japan or other Asian/European countries does not have cool cars unavailable in N.A. is just plain absurd.
                              ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

There's a difference between off-topic and plain RETARDED

Comment

Working...
                                X