Which boat is whiter-Bar argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which boat is whiter-Bar argument

So my friend and I are on our 4rth pitcher and the argument has erupted about which boat reaks more of old money; Chis Craft or Boston Whaler
    Chris Craft
    78.13%
    Boston Whaler
    21.88%

there are sure to be some cool stories to emerge from this thread bro
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Chris Craft are class, Boston Whalers are fishing boats

Comment

I win

Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Well, I have an old Chris Craft Capri down in Palm Springs, but I'm looking at one of these for my backyard.

Comment

Qft
            Originally posted by 5toes View Post
            chris craft are class, boston whalers are fishing boats
            -David

Comment

The Chris Craft, for sure. My brother in law's boss just got done restoring and refinishing one, it's breathtakingly beautiful.

Comment

Neither since you talking about old money, and for that it's all about sailing. They ain't in so much of a hurry to have a motor strapped to the back of their boats.
                a light will shine down from somewhere, it will light upon you, you will experience an epiphany, and you will say to yourself, "I have to r3v."

Comment

Chris Craft is by far the classier boat, from the old woody runabouts (very collectable) to the70's glass examples. Chris Craft kinda sucked thru the 80's and 90s and they have been having trouble getting traction with the new runabouts but they are very nice.
                  Whalers are tuff and tend to ride heavy and hard but they will get you to the fishing grounds and back but that’s about it. They have yet to build a good looking boat.
                  If you want to talk old money Hinckley has a pretty good handle on that market http://www.hinckleyyachts.com/

Comment

which side of the argument were you on? haha i voted chris craft.

Comment

Bmw

Comment

I like Grand Crafts
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll tell you what reeks of new money: a wakeboard boat pulling a tube.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptCanada View Post
                            Neither since you talking about old money, and for that it's all about sailing. They ain't in so much of a hurry to have a motor strapped to the back of their boats.
                            Yep. Sailing. Good people too. I'd almost say one of those all teak, old school speed boats are the ultimate. What are they called - cigar boats or something?
                            Last edited by george graves; 08-30-2010, 12:03 PM.
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                            X