omgopthnxsomich!!!1!!1!
Seriously though, my friends have been trying to shut me up about how I don't have any money for a pair of brand new pumas. This coupon is a life saver! Going to the outlet tomorrow :D
If you like Puma click here..
Collapse
X
-
pick up these yesterday, theyre so comfy. Came out to $45 bucks

thanking you again OPLeave a comment:
-
Going to the outlet store today to see if I can find the shoes I want! Thanks again man!Leave a comment:
-
Got some shoes for myself and the lady today. Saved $78 with your coupon. Now I just need a larger shoe rack...
ErikLeave a comment:
-
Anyone get anything real good? I was kinda thinking of getting the Usain Bolt Tshirt for some reason.Leave a comment:
-
Put in my order earlier today...i didn't really need to spend another $85 but i'll feel better about it when they come in
thanks for the hookup, mang!Leave a comment:
-
Made my day with this coupon, 5 year old Churck Taylors can now take a break.Leave a comment:
-
Of course the shoes I wanted would be available yesterday and sold out today! F M L!
How is it that there are no good drift cats at any warehouse?Leave a comment:
-
Looks like the discount is available to everyone. . . Thanks for the heads-up anyhow.Leave a comment:
-
-
your welcome..
Tiny Print says offer can not be combined with other sales. Sorry.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks OP! :)
Is it just me or does the coupon doesn't work with sale items?Leave a comment:
-
Awesome, just got a new credit card and what a great way to test it out.
Thanks.Leave a comment:
-
My wife loves her El Rey's.
Thanks for the comments everyone and have fun shoe shopping.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: