If you like Puma click here..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shangsta
    replied
    Thanks i ended up getting quite a few things

    Leave a comment:


  • MIZTERIO
    replied
    i just ordered some shoes. muchos thanks!!

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Got these today. Orgionally $64. Got them for $37 :D

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Glad I could hook you all up. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • jintermont
    replied
    schweet i just ordered two pairs thanks OP this made my nite

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    Hope your wife gets something out of this. Good idea to bring this to the forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pudmunkie
    replied
    Thanks, picked up some Speed cats. I was looking to replace my blue Suede's but they don't have any 11's in stock. I'll find those online elsewhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ
    Yeah the one by me is fucking terrible. I wear a 13, the only thing they have thats my size are like high top, gold glittery shoes.

    That sucks. I was looking at some suede drift cats on thursday night and they had my size available but the coupon wasn't in effect yet. Then I checked the site on saturday and my size was gone! I went to the outlets to see if they had any and they said they would have the Drift Cat III on wednesday, but then the coupon expires monday.

    I got lucky tonight when I checked again and they restocked the shoes... I'm actually really happy right now.

    Just got the Drift Cat III Suede and some Speed Cats Suede... only $96 (instead of $160)

    Thanks OP

    Leave a comment:


  • HiTheNameIsBJ
    replied
    Yeah the one by me is fucking terrible. I wear a 13, the only thing they have thats my size are like high top, gold glittery shoes.

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    There is one in northern Virginia that I went to, about an hour from my house.

    It appears that they have just recently restocked the shoes I want on the puma site, so I'm going to order them right now! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • HiTheNameIsBJ
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryE30
    Which ones are these? They look pretty good. I went to the outlets today and they didn't have shit. Kinda upset but I still have 2 more days.
    What outlet mall do you go to?

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Thanks, they're the Repli Cat III S Shoes




    I didn't even bother trying to find a puma outlet, just ordered them online...

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt
    Thanks op. I just ordered these:



    It'll be my first puma experience, so we'll see.
    Which ones are these? They look pretty good. I went to the outlets today and they didn't have shit. Kinda upset but I still have 2 more days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    i have those. they are nice driving shoes.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Thanks op. I just ordered these:



    It'll be my first puma experience, so we'll see.

    Leave a comment:

Working...