If you like Puma click here..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • regnu
    replied
    I had no idea this would catch that much interest on R3v. You all have made my wife's day already.

    Feel free to pass this along to any other people you might know that want to get some new Puma gear.

    Originally posted by Fusion
    Wow, that's cool.
    Do you think it adds up with the 1+1 = 30% off shoes?

    Oh, never mind, I had to squinch and read the tiny stuff.
    Tiny print is tiny, not able to combine with other offers. :( but 40% off is good especially for their retail stores.

    Originally posted by ayemattyyy
    Already have discounts :D Former employee, and a friend with way too many people working there.
    Matt
    I heard nothing.. lol

    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    Thanking you OP.
    Thanks for the interest.

    Originally posted by Erick
    Might look into that. Much appreciated! :D
    Do eet.

    Originally posted by gtdragon980
    Thanks!
    Welcome.

    Originally posted by daceface
    Very much appreciated....but it says "the code cannot be used at this time" ???
    Originally posted by FredK
    I think it's only valid Sept 17th through the 20th?

    Thanks dude!
    This and your both very welcome

    Originally posted by MTREE
    Heading to the outlet Saturday thanks to you!
    Sweet, my wife use to manage the outlet here in North GA.

    Originally posted by Philo
    Thanks OP! How did you know I needed new shoes?
    I have magical powers.

    Originally posted by imsotyerred
    thanks for the heads up, duder...totally cashing in on this one!
    awesome.

    Originally posted by erik325i
    Thanks dude! I already have a bunch of Pumas, but it's time to get some more.
    This is my life.

    Originally posted by neil32
    Oh that's really sweet of you to give us the coupon.I love the brand puma and would definitely heard to the store on Saturday.
    Just doing my part to hook up the R3v Puma fans.

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    Damn, if this was only next Friday I would have so much more to spend.

    Leave a comment:


  • neil32
    replied
    Oh that's really sweet of you to give us the coupon.I love the brand puma and would definitely heard to the store on Saturday.

    Leave a comment:


  • erik325i
    replied
    Thanks dude! I already have a bunch of Pumas, but it's time to get some more.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied




    thanks for the heads up, duder...totally cashing in on this one!

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    Thanks OP! How did you know I needed new shoes?

    Leave a comment:


  • MTREE
    replied
    Heading to the outlet Saturday thanks to you!

    Leave a comment:


  • daceface
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    I think it's only valid Sept 17th through the 20th?

    Thanks dude!
    haha sry I totally forgot today is only the 15th..my bad

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    I think it's only valid Sept 17th through the 20th?

    Thanks dude!
    Correct!

    Leave a comment:


  • DragonOrta
    replied
    Originally posted by teh_activ
    ^ thats a warthog......
    You need to watch Red Vs. Blu.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    I think it's only valid Sept 17th through the 20th?

    Thanks dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • daceface
    replied
    Very much appreciated....but it says "the code cannot be used at this time" ???

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Might look into that. Much appreciated! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    ^ thats a warthog......

    Leave a comment:

Working...