Strangest Music Videos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • freeride53
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    Originally posted by imdashiz
    embedding is disabled but this one will end the thread
    Wow.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    not weird but bad ass!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl0G3...ayer_embedded#!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aus E30
    replied



    Can't beat a bit of self-mutilation, snorting coke off the bible and bondage.


    EDIT: I was reading 2 pages at once and somehow missread the thread title as 'Fucked up music videos'
    Hense the nature of the post..
    Last edited by Aus E30; 01-17-2011, 11:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    I have two papers due tomorrow, then finals this week.
    Somehow, I can't stop laughing at this shit

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    This is not really strange, fucking FUNNY is more like it!!

    Leave a comment:


  • psyber_0ptix
    replied
    not that "strange"; but funny i guess



    ok i'm doing it wrong...

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    great song great video!

    Leave a comment:


  • Varinn
    replied
    Surprised I haven't seen anyone post something from Tool yet

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    I love talking heads! And I wish I had moves like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    I sent in my senior year book quote today, and i quoted this song.
    Reminded me how fucking weird this video is, I think it may top the list.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    it's a dead man's party is pretty strange too IIRC.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    I fucking LOVE Oingo Boingo.
    Can't disagree with you, I just wondered to myself when this song popped up "what the fuck would a music video to this be like?" and then I found it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Desaevious
    I fucking LOVE Oingo Boingo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...