Racing Underground Invite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing Underground Invite?

Anyone have one that your willing to share?

Thanks.
    1989 325i Alpineweiß II

a what?

Comment

Que?
      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
      All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Sorry, my GB diff is currently in the negative so I don't have one.

Comment

W
          PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

I actually just blew the welds on my intake manifold, so I'm out of the scene for a while until I can come up with a ten second car.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
            ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
            Originally posted by JakeP
            with a coathanger

Comment

Originally posted by RainMan View Post
              Sorry, my GB diff is currently in the negative so I don't have one.
              Same for me, the torrents on there never want to upload after they finish downloading on my computer, and that's the only website that gives me that issue.
              1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Actually i have, a guy with a mustang gt asked me if i wanted to come out and cruise with him once i got off work, he always came and ate at the resturaunt i worked at. Anyway, i went out, bunch of honda's and acura's and mustangs, all runnin for cash. they have a few people with trucks and cones, that block off roads, then they make as many runs as possible until the cops show or hear them over the scanner. They all dip and haul ass to a new predetermined location and repeat. I never raced, but i went. It was a fun event, would recomend going if street racing is big in your area.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                  Actually i have, a guy with a mustang gt asked me if i wanted to come out and cruise with him once i got off work, he always came and ate at the resturaunt i worked at. Anyway, i went out, bunch of honda's and acura's and mustangs, all runnin for cash. they have a few people with trucks and cones, that block off roads, then they make as many runs as possible until the cops show or hear them over the scanner. They all dip and haul ass to a new predetermined location and repeat. I never raced, but i went. It was a fun event, would recomend going if street racing is big in your area.
                  dude no way me too! i heard theres an undercover cop racing with them.
                  PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Still interested if anyone has one.
                      1989 325i Alpineweiß II

Comment

I am in but haven't generated any invites yet, I will send you one when I get one...

Comment

Originally posted by unrlmth View Post
                          Still interested in a good blowjob from a guy if anyone is offering.
                          You're a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
                          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                          All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Originally posted by mamzak View Post
                            You're a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
                            You sound interested.

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

I got invited to one last week. I would have gone, but my undercar neon lights are shot and my nitrous tank is empty. I just a new cf lip as well and dont want to tear that off going off fat jumps.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                              You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Working...
                              X