So I got arrested last night

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    suite.
    Lol oops.


    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    dude they don't need a warrant to walk in your house if a door is open they can walk in.. dumbass move on your part.

    Yeah I never said I was thinking too well, but I just can't believe the bogus charge I never assaulted anyone.

    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    You should have asked for proof of dropped call.
    The funny thing is when we checked the phone later on it had an incoming e-911 call but no outgoing call to 911. How the hell does that work?

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    dude they don't need a warrant to walk in your house if a door is open they can walk in.. dumbass move on your part.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    suite.
    Speaks volumes doesn't it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    You should have asked for proof of dropped call.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    suite.

    Leave a comment:


  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    I don't think it's bad here at all, I am in shock at this whole situation TBH

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    And you think it's bad in Canada? It's a good thing you are not in Iran. Or, some tribal regions of Guam.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    That sucks major dick!

    Leave a comment:


  • Adrian_Visser
    started a topic So I got arrested last night

    So I got arrested last night

    Well this probably isn't going to accomplish much but I want to vent some anger.

    The story:

    I rent a basement suite* from a buddy I work with, we were having a party last night and the cops showed up. The cops claimed there was a dropped 911 call from the house phone and wanted to come in to have a look around.

    I'm not really sure why there was a plainclothes officer present to break up a house party but this a-hole and 3 others made their way downstairs into my place without permission from me. I was upstairs at the party and I went down and asked the plainclothes who the hell he was since he hadn't identified himself as a police officer in any way, I was drunk not gunna lie but no sooner than I had demanded to know what they were doing snooping around my place of residence without a search warrant or my permission I was thrown in handcuffs and led out to the back of a cop car.

    Now comes the fucked up part, I was charged with assaulting a peace officer, and have to go to court. I will say again that I was drunk, and I did struggle a little bit when they were cuffing me but there is no way that that can be reasonably considered assault can it?

    I shouted and swore I will freely admit that but I am honestly in shock that these "officers of the law" could be such fucking dicks as to come into my home and charge me with assault, I am not a criminal I have no record and now I have to go to court and get fingerprinted, hell I got charged with assault!

    I don't think I've ever been as angry in my life as I was last night after this happened.

    :hitler:
    Last edited by Adrian_Visser; 10-02-2010, 02:21 PM.
Working...