This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TailPlate *NWS*

I'm not trying to spam. I'm actually trying to get a few users to help in beta testing of our new site. Please allow our post to remain for more than 5 seconds. I would really like any moderators interested in the idea of our site who would like to help or participate to contact me. I've been working on building this site for 2 years and spent alot of money and time and would greatly appreciate not being completely disrespected and called spam. The idea of our site is simple please read below and send me any comments or feedback.

See ----> Search ---- > Connect !!!

TailPlate is a social network for drivers who want to connect with other drivers through license plate searches.

Have you ever been driving and seen a really nice car with an interesting license plate? Or maybe a car full of hot blondes?!
    Now you can connect with interesting people as well as car enthusiasts on the run through our simple license plate search.
    This is a mobile / on the run social network. Sign-up for TailPlate and start searching now!

www.tailplate.com

Nice pic

I didn't read shit.

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
      I didn't read shit.
      hahah nice.
      PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

i would be much more accepting of spam if all of it came with pics of womenz

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
        ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
        Originally posted by JakeP
        with a coathanger

Comment

But he said he's not trying to spam:nice:

The last thing I want is somebody to have the ability to hunt me down by my plate...
          Suspension tips here...
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=757

sigpic

Comment

sounds like a fun idea to me. you only show up on the site if u register and let that info be public right?

Comment

If you register on the site and set all of the privacy settings to be private then nobody else can view your profile. If you set it to friends only then friends can see it. The privacy settings are similar to the ones on facebook.

Comment

If you're not spamming. Then why did you make so many user names and then used them to reply to your own thread?

1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

also, you've contributed nothing to this forum. so you are spamming. DIAF.

Comment

Dont know why i got a reply from you in my visitor messages. And you never gave me a straight answer.

Hey I just read your post to my thread. The first time I tried to make a post and get people to try my site it got deleted very quickly. I was trying to contribute something to the site and hopefully get some people to help beta test the site that I've spent 2 years and alot of money making. I was hoping that you guys could allow me to have this post on your forums for a few days. I have alot of other really awsome pictures that I could post and contribute to the site hopefully people would like them.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Hey I just read your posts to my thread. The first time I tried to make a post and get people to try my site it got deleted very quickly. I was trying to contribute something to the site and hopefully get some people to help beta test the site that I've spent 2 years and alot of money making. I was hoping that you guys would allow me to have this post on your forums. I have alot of other really awsome pictures that I could post. Surely that would contribute to your sites forums, hopefully people would like them. I would actively monitor the posts and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to recieve feedback from your moderators and users. I also thought it was ok to post things in this part of the forums about off topic stuff.

Comment

It is fine to post stuff up in off topic. Your first post looked like spam. and then you cam back and made another one. And then had multiple names under your same IP and used them to reply back to your own thread. And now you're back with the same thing, but atleast talking to us with your user name from the original post.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

lol

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

First post looks copied and pasted. Thats why I did not read it.

Comment

Please respond to this thread. So others know whats going on. I'll let this thread open for now. But if the site owners dont like whats going on, its their call to close it.

To be honest I didnt know what to do. I wanted to try to get people interested and see if there was anyone here who would help me. I thought if I made another account and showed that other people were interested and didnt think my site or idea was crap that maybe you guys would check it out and not call it spam or delete it right away. So to anwser your question I thought it might help your moderators to take a look at my site and not immediately judge it and see its not spam. IMDASHIZ signed up last nite after I did that btw. Im sorry I hope you can understand that I was just trying to get a few people to look at my site. I'm hoping that maybe some experience people such as yourself could offer me some tips or help in any way if you wanted to. I'm very new at the forums stuff.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Working...
                              X