Best kick a** current anti virus?
Collapse
X
-
-
AVG used to be good, but it's kind of bogged down now. I really like Eset NOD32 Antivirus. It is by far the fastest antivirus software that I've used.Leave a comment:
-
I installed windows security software and I crashed wicked hard. Took me 2 hours to figure out what went wrong then stop it from starting. Im still running XP and cant upgrade because its not my PC (its works.) The current license is out dated and its weeks for anything with my pc to get fixed. The trend micro got good score too. I only want a spyware and anti virus. Im not looking for some ridiculous suite.Leave a comment:
-
I use free Avira. while using it, i have never been infected ever. it works 100%. The only thing is i get pop up windows askign me to buy the peremum avira, which on my next PC i might do, whihc will be a few years down the road, but for now free avira works just fine.Leave a comment:
-
Trend micro antivirus is good shit. i go to questionable sites all the time too.Leave a comment:
-
the paid version of AVG works fine - though like the OP said, the free version sucks. I had to work on a employee computer that had spyware (with free version of AVG). I installed the license pro version, and voila it caught the spyware.
Now we use Symantec Antivirus (not Norton, this is just Symantec)Leave a comment:
-
i use avast. no complaints at all.
and i have been known to visit dubious websites at times.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: