I need a new wallet, what should I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a new wallet, what should I get?

my old, reliable volcom black leather trifold with id sleeve finally bit the dust after about 7 years of living in my back pocket, and it's time for a new money holder. i think that since it's something i carry with me everywhere and they tend to last a pretty long time, i want something that i'll enjoy having with me, and will be both functional & stylish. i know r3v is populated almost entirely by dudes, i think the bulk of us carry wallets, what do you fellows recommend?
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Haha
    Originally posted by audiquattrot
    bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
    1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
    2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
    1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
    2006 CBR600RR

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

i need one as well . im gona get the BAD MOTHERFUCKER one from pulp fiction.

Comment

I use a money clip that has a card holder attached to it.

For a traditional wallet try this thing
          Slimmy OG 3-Pocket Wallet in the original all black colorway. Open 3-Pocket design for organization and fast access. Perfectly sized slim from pocket wallet for US currency. RFID built in. Minimal EDC.
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-18-2010, 03:54 PM.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            I use a money clip that has a card holder attached to it.
            This. Mine is a coach something or other. I've had it for the past 7 years or so. Definitely worth the 55 bucks I spent on it, its held up really well.

Comment

Fossil has some really cool mens wallets. I use one of these card case wallets and I love it. It's nice and small and sill fits cash plus about 5 - 8 cards.

http://www.fossil.com/en_US/shop/men...p_weight|0&N=0

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
              i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
               - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                This. Mine is a coach something or other. I've had it for the past 7 years or so. Definitely worth the 55 bucks I spent on it, its held up really well.
                Yeah mine is a Brighton, she got it for me for Xmass last year, think it was about 30 bucks, and is holding up great.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

After losing my wallet last month, I got a pretty sweet Polo passcase wallet from Marshalls, a local closeout / discount department store.

I took the passcase out because I can't stand bulky wallets. I also can't stand paying >$40 for a wallet, so when I paid $20, I felt like I got a decent deal.

Originally posted by whysimon
                  WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I have one that my wife bought me in the Philippines about 6 years ago. The leather is cracking, seams falling apart, it has a habit of breaking cards in half over time and generally uncomfortable...I don't recommend this one.
                    sigpic

Comment

I like the that card wallet, know exactly what I'm going to be buying this week.

My back is already crooked, I need to quit sitting on a wallet.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I just put my wallet in my side pocket. The only thing I hate worse than a thick wallet is sitting on something.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                          I just put my wallet in my side pocket. The only thing I hate worse than a thick wallet is sitting on something that isn't an erection.
                          fixed

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                            I just put my wallet in my side pocket. The only thing I hate worse than a thick wallet is sitting on something.
                            Yeah mine is took thick for that, and my left front pocket is for the cell phone, right front pocket is for keys.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                              fixed
                              :finger:
                              Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              Yeah mine is took thick for that, and my left front pocket is for the cell phone, right front pocket is for keys.
                              What is in your wallet that makes it so thick? Jeez.

Comment

Working...
                              X