Calling all t-shirt makers/designers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all t-shirt makers/designers

Yes, I know there was just a thread made on this a few weeks ago, but that was irrelevant to my questions.

Anyway, I noticed that there were a few members on here that design and make their own t-shirts, so I figured you guys could help me with some questions I have.

I've been drawing and getting quite a few ideas for some t-shirts I want to make. Been doing some of my own research on what it takes, but I'd rather hear some advice and hear what you have to say. From what I've seen there are a few sites like zazzle.com that let you create your own t-shirts. I want to know what sources you guys use, or if you use your own screen printers, etc. Those sites seem to be a little more expensive, not to mention only allow you to put images and text on limited places.

Basically, I just want to know what process you guys are using to take your ideas and turn them into the finished product. You don't have to give me specific sources and what not if you'd rather not, but it would be much appreciated if you would just use a generic chain of events you use.

Thanks!
    '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
    '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
    '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Pm sent!

Comment

It seems like you've got your answer, but finding local screen printers is a good way to diminish shipping costs when making in bulk.
      instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
        It seems like you've got your answer, but finding local screen printers is a good way to diminish shipping costs when making in bulk.
        I just wanted to hear from people and hopefully get a view from both sides
        '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
        '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
        '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

My parents own a business that does it...

Comment

Working...
          X