Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
    Yep.
    Good thing Glenn finally killed that walker, he was all out of furniture to throw in front of him! Lol

The walker bit his arm, but I assume he got the tape and chair armrest instead?

This^

Kinda wondered about it after I realized what I saw. But chalked it up to nothing since they never went back to that. But you never know.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

This mid-season shit is retarded. Why not just call it a new season? Reminds me of Breaking Bad. How long until the next "half season"? Anybody know?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
        Say good bye to Penny!

Gubner will go apeshit if Mischonne offs her.
        take penny hostage
        sigpic

Comment

The walkers can't bite through a certain amount of layers of duct tape, they showed that off when Merle and that smart got were getting that group of walkers from a hole. Im sure Glenn would have yelled pretty loud if walker bit all the way through. Apparently duct tape is the equivalent to a bullet proof vest against teeth.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by AntiScope View Post
            This mid-season shit is retarded. Why not just call it a new season? Reminds me of Breaking Bad. How long until the next "half season"? Anybody know?
            February-ish

Comment

Originally posted by hfabricius View Post
              The walkers can't bite through a certain amount of layers of duct tape, they showed that off when Merle and that smart got were getting that group of walkers from a hole. Im sure Glenn would have yelled pretty loud if walker bit all the way through. Apparently duct tape is the equivalent to a bullet proof vest against teeth.
              You ever try to bite through a few layers of duct tape? Shit literally is bulletproof to your teeth.

G-man should be alright.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                You ever try to bite through a few layers of duct tape? Shit literally is bulletproof to your teeth.

G-man should be alright.
                Thats what I was thinking.

Comment

I have a feeling there going to find more than just penny.. I think there going to stumble into something their not prepared for in anyway..
                  Don't for get room full of heads, penny, and what else...???
                  https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

If the find zombie Lori banging the Governor I will never watch the show again.

:crazy:
                    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                    Originally posted by J3M93
                    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post

hahaha! :woowoo:
                      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

They mentioned on the Talking Dead that the people that have the guns in the Guv'ners camp are not that experienced. Remember when he put Andrea up on the wall with one of the "best" shots and that girl couldn't hit shit with that bow and arrow. The most experience that the Guv'ners troops have with killing people is in an ambush or picking walkers off from a distance.

Comment

^^^Intradasting....
                          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                          Originally posted by J3M93
                          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Sunday nights are going to be quite boring with no TWD until Feb after next week.

Comment

Start watching American horror story. Episodes online on project free tv

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                              -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post

This would take shit, TO A WHOLE 'NUTHA LEVEL! I mean imagine, what if the governor had like a fetish or some shit and was screwing the zombies on that list of his? Okay lemme stop, my mind gets a little crazy sometimes. I can't wait to see what happens with the attack! You already know somebody important is gonna die, it's a given!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                                Originally posted by scabzzzz
                                I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                                1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                                2002 325i - DD
                                2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Working...
                                X