Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Agh cant wait till february

anyone know where i can watch all the earlier seasons without paying 40$ a season? i find that kinda high
    netflix has seasons 1 and 2 up on streaming.
    TWELVE HAMMERS

Comment

Set your pvr on new years eve and day, AMC is running all of them.
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Hershel

bhaahahah j/k

I meant the cheese encrusted lesbian looking silver fox
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
        first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I just watched all 3 seasons over the past 2 weeks. I love this show... and I have never liked zombie shows/movies before.

Cramming in that much of this twisted show in such a short time has really fucked with my dreams.

Anyway, this quickly became one of my favorite all time shows. AMC has stepped their game up over the last few years.
          98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post
            I just watched all 3 seasons over the past 2 weeks. I love this show... and I have never liked zombie shows/movies before.

Cramming in that much of this twisted show in such a short time has really fucked with my dreams.

Anyway, this quickly became one of my favorite all time shows. AMC has stepped their game up over the last few years.
            LMFAO same here man. Watched the entire 3 seasons in a week and a half, I watched them at night before I slept which fucked with my dreams.

Amazing show. No idea how I'm going to wait a week in between episodes, always leave u on huge cliff hangers
            Last edited by e30Villain; 12-22-2012, 03:22 PM.
            87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

The moment you realize, Harper in Black Ops II is Merle, a young Merle.
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  Agh cant wait till february

anyone know where i can watch all the earlier seasons without paying 40$ a season? i find that kinda high
                  WWW.kat.pH there's the door, you must walk through it.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^ I just perused(sp?) that Zombieseatpeople.net page. It was rather entertaining.
                    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Resorted to playing the ps3 game I got for Christmas.
                      Originally posted by codyep3
                      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                      2010 F650gs twin
                      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Any good? I was playing one on ipad but once first season was completed I had to pay to play. Not cool lol
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                        first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Can't Wait for this......
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

I work Sundays, so this is a pain for me, heh. Shame AMC doesn't stream from their site.
                            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Walking Dead is very poular over here too. The break sucks.
                              sigpic

STATUS QUO ENGINEERING
                              KÖLN, GERMANY

Comment

^When does it start again on the German-side??
                                -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Working...
                                X