No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea Darryl is my favorite. I'm seeing Hershel taking over for a while, till Rick becomes more sane.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Not really all that impressed with this episode, especially after a 3 month break.

Weak.
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
        Not really all that impressed with this episode, especially after a 3 month break.

Weak.
        I agree, most of the episode was bad, there was no tension and it seemed like a story building episode.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

kind of disappointed with the episode, felt really slow

Comment

I thought it was pretty good, but it left us hanging in every single direction. There is absolutely no telling where the story is going, although I can say, Daryl will be back. There is no reason he would just leave off with Merle like that. Something will happen and he will be back to the group!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
            Originally posted by scabzzzz
            I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
            1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
            2002 325i - DD
            2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
              I thought it was pretty good, but it left us hanging in every single direction. There is absolutely no telling where the story is going, although I can say, Daryl will be back. There is no reason he would just leave off with Merle like that. Something will happen and he will be back to the group!
              Kinda like when a man's dog is sick and he know's what needs to be done... Take a long walk into the woods. ;)

I don't really think that's it... But it IS possible. You can be sure that baby means more to Daryl than Merle.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                Kinda like when a man's dog is sick and he know's what needs to be done... Take a long walk into the woods. ;)

I don't really think that's it... But it IS possible. You can be sure that baby means more to Daryl than Merle.
                Lol hey, anything could happen! But yeah, I'm sure he gonna come back somehow, but there is no way Merle will be able to join the group. Glenn is gonna kill his ass!

I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                2002 325i - DD
                2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

I could see Glenn taking charge for a little bit. He took getting the shit kicked out of him pretty well. I kinda wish Rick wouldn't have freaked the new group out though. But on a side note, do that guy in the small group really think he could overrun the people left at the prison?

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

I want that guy to get murked by Rick or Tyreese.

2002 325i - DD
                    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Tyreese needs to stop being so fucking "good". Nobody else in the show is 100% good or bad, why should he be the shining beacon of hope, cuz he black? C'mon neegs!
                      Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                      Originally posted by J3M93
                      This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Canadian government announced in parliament that we need not worry. And Canada WON'T be a safe haven for zombies.

Now. You know Daryyl will be back. He loves lil shit kicker and co e to realize that in an episode or two. The. You will see his love affair grow more

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                        Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                          "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Lol that would have been a much better ending.
                            Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                            Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

what about rick getting a Kiss from the teen Girl.....

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                              I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                              "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Originally posted by franco90 View Post
                                what about rick getting a Kiss from the teen Girl.....
                                creep

Comment

Working...
                                X