The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
    was that his wife? you sure? no kiss or anything she just walked away...

ive been wondering what the doc. wispered in his ear and i think i found the answer

the wife is pregnant. it had to have comeup in the blood test
    did u draw that conclusion yourself or do you have a source? it does make sense though.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
      That wasn't his wife methinks. She was just some widow I thought.

Just because they are both black doesn't mean they are married, that's just racing my neegs.
      Haha I was thinking the same thing. She was not his wife, where did him get that from? hahhaa

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
      2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

was that his wife? you sure? no kiss or anything she just walked away...

ive been wondering what the doc. wispered in his ear and i think i found the answer

the wife is pregnant. it had to have comeup in the blood test
        Obviously you're not supposed to know (good method for keeping you hooked), but I think that is a really good guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
          Obviously you're not supposed to know (good method for keeping you hooked), but I think that is a really good guess.
          Agreed. I can't think of it being anything else now that I think about it.

Yeah, I'm hooked. Best show I've seen in a long time.

Since episode 1, I've been impressed with the zombies alone. The makeup artists/fx/puppet controllers (crawling chick?) are doing a damn good job.
          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I like everything about this show except for its pace. Each episode is moving along like it's a full length movie but it's only an hour long. As a result, every episode seems like not much happened. It seems like a lot of scenes are really slow. I especially hate the drawn out emotional scenes like the one when that lady's sister died. They showed here crying about it for like five minutes. Come on, we got the point after 30 seconds.

/rant

Comment

What did doctor Jerrel whispered? It could be anything, and now the writers have more material to play with. Perhaps it was another location with possible test material, but since the doctor himself lost all hope – it cannot betoo good news, unless Rick will discover something the doctor didn’t know about.

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
              I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
              "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

In Kirkman’s second book, Lori is pregnant. Since season 1 is not over yet, it is possible that Lori gets pregnant in the next episodes (104, 105, 106). In fact, leaving Lori pregnant in the season’s finale might be effective. But it is also possible that the pregnancy will only happen in season 2. Is it Rick’s? Does it matter?

"Supersquad"

Comment

That wasn't his wife methinks. She was just some widow I thought.

Just because they are both black doesn't mean they are married, that's just racing my neegs.
                  I pretty sure he calls her baby and tells her he loves her, +they both have rings so I made took it that there married,
                  I'll watch that part again tonight.

+plus if I was racing I wouldn't have said married, more like The Pimp and his ho...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3885-772393.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	7126856
                  https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Nice hoooo

"Supersquad"

Comment

yeah typo, racist

my sad
                      Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                      Originally posted by J3M93
                      This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

yeah typo, racist

my sad
                        jey is a thipho

"Supersquad"

Comment

i actually gave it alot of thought to try and figure out what he whispered. I could be wrong or not. But from what i remember when they piped in the woods i know for a fact they didnt use a condom....

and when they entered the building i thought "how long is power gonna last in the city etc." and i got my answer.

Even though its a show i think i would try and steel some gas from all the cars just parked out in the street
                          ]

Comment

I'd immedately take the Hummers. I can't believe they're driving around in that piece of shit RV. I'd weld huge spikes to the front and back of the H1 and just drive into the geeks. Another H1 would have a "V" plow in front to just get through the dead bodies.
                            The only non-Hummer would be an 18 wheeler equipped to carry lots of fuel and supplies. Then I'd move the motorcade to the Seattle Space Needle, where we would make our headquarters. It would be easy to secure, easy to search the area, easy to sniper off lots of geeks, best for communication. There would also be a beacon for suvivors.

Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                              I'd immedately take the Hummers. I can't believe they're driving around in that piece of shit RV. I'd weld huge spikes to the front and back of the H1 and just drive into the geeks. Another H1 would have a "V" plow in front to just get through the dead bodies.
                              The only non-Hummer would be an 18 wheeler equipped to carry lots of fuel and supplies. Then I'd move the motorcade to the Seattle Space Needle, where we would make our headquarters. It would be easy to secure, easy to search the area, easy to sniper off lots of geeks, best for communication. There would also be a beacon for suvivors.

Bring it on!

hell yea! thats someshit they need to do. at the very least weld some type of bars on the windows. and always carry extra gas, shit i would rensack everystore for some good shit. and wtf is gonna happen to the black guy and his son? they cant hang in the city
                              ]

Comment

hell yea! thats someshit they need to do. at the very least weld some type of bars on the windows. and always carry extra gas, shit i would rensack everystore for some good shit. and wtf is gonna happen to the black guy and his son? they cant hang in the city
                                What, too nice of a zombie neighborhood for them? You fucking racist.

Comment

Working...
                                X