Ye Old Weekly Meet - Epic Fail Within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ye Old Weekly Meet - Epic Fail Within

We have local weekly meets for the local BMW guys. We move it around the city but sometimes we like to put it close to other events that are held weekly. We go for the lulz. We have seen fights, failed burn outs and people breaking their cars. It is just downright fun people watching.

Whelp this evening topped it. A handful of us took our E30s for some delicious burners at Five Guys. We then headed over to the Sonic Weekly Meet...

Someone at the meet decided he was at Monster Jam... well watch the video(NWS for LOTS of language).

CRAZY Car Accident!!!Totaled 2 cars!! Truck owner gets arrestedThursday Car Meets At Sonic Trucks getting stuck and going over medians cause one to hit the g...

And....

Driver was arrested and even though he had a solid 10-15 minutes to do something with it they cops found weed on him.

WOW.

EPIC indeed.

Comment

what a fucking retard.

Comment

grounds for beatdown
        1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
        1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
        1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
        1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Awesome!
          -tim
          Originally posted by Jordan
          I like the stance
          -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
            grounds for beatdown
            Serious. He MUST have been on something. People are retarded, but there's no way anyone's THAT stupid completely sober.

Did he even come over and apologize?

Comment

After that why would anyone stand within 500 feet of that truck.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                Serious. He MUST have been on something. People are retarded, but there's no way anyone's THAT stupid completely sober.

indeed man.. some people are just plain dumb as fuck

on the other hand that shit was funny what a moron!!!
                sigpic
                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                  After that why would anyone stand within 500 feet of that truck.
                  He backed up. Parked. And got out of the truck. It was running but wasn't going anywhere. He made the truck jump the median himself. It wasn't the truck.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post

He got out and said "My insurance will cover it". Never heard an I am sorry.

This is where it gets even better... cops took 10-15 minutes to get there. Talked to him for 10 minutes and then talked to owners of the STi and VW. THEN they watched video and then arrested him. They found 1/2 ounce of weed on him... lulz

Comment

Holy crap, that is just mind blowing idiocy. Those guys will get a nice insurance cut though...from a complete fool hitting their PARKED cars.

Reminiscing...

Comment

He hit the... oh wait nvm

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

At least he took out an STI.

Comment

This was Atlanta?
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                            He got out and said "My insurance will cover it". Never heard an I am sorry.
                            Yeah, what a piece of shit.

This is where it gets even better... cops took 10-15 minutes to get there. Talked to him for 10 minutes and then talked to owners of the STi and VW. THEN they watched video and then arrested him. They found 1/2 ounce of weed on him... lulz
                            Again, a real winner.

Awhile back some guy dropped off his turboed integra at a local circuit city for a stereo install (don't ask me why). The installer lost control and totalled it doing like 60 in a residential zone and just said "whatever I'll pay for it" like a chode. The only thing that can make being a complete retard worse is refusing to acknowledge your fuckup just because you can't swallow your pride and find some humility.
                            Last edited by Wh33lhop; 11-19-2010, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              This was Atlanta?
                              North of Atlanta... haha

Comment

Working...
                              X