Attn: Cisco students/CCNAs/CCNPs/etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn: Cisco students/CCNAs/CCNPs/etc.

I'm finishing up my fourth semester of CCNA in a couple weeks and our hands on final is over the next 4 days...

I'm trying to configure NAT and DHCP on a 2500 series router but am at a loss, seeing as I haven't touched this stuff pretty much all year. Can one of you guys help me out? It'd be greatly appreciated.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Damn i wish i could help. I'm on my way there, props to you :)

Comment

When I goto work tomorrow I'll print out the config off of one the 2600's, its mainly the same. I have a 2500 sitting next to me right now but I'm to lazy to plug it in. I know for a fact they have natting but we use dns so your outta luck on the DHCP.

The cool to see others going for CCNA's, but 4 semesters damn! Shit my class was 1.
      91 m3

Comment

im moving into 3rd myself

if you are trying to take the exam and cant manage to configure a c2500 then good luck with the rest of it honestly

PS if you are a douchebag use

anything test question you want is on there

Comment

Working...
        X