Posters on your wall

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Turf1600
    replied
    I have some framed artwork up?





    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    I have Hans stuck driving his shark on the ring getting air on my wall.

    A british jack flag... tribute to rock n roll

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    I wish i had some nice posters, all i got for decoration right now is a small USAF Thunderbirds airshow poster i got last Christmas at a charity auction, and an old Ukrainian Flag. There really arent any stores around where i am that sell posters that i know of, someday i will find some though. I really do not know what i want ether, hopefully this thread can help me get some ideas.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    I have A signed dungey poster and a pastrana poster. I will take pics tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    started a topic Posters on your wall

    Posters on your wall

    Since its my last year at home, I thought I'd spruce my room up with some posters.
    Need some more inspiration beyond DTM E30 M3, and a giant Kraftwerk poster I found in my garage.
    My room is pretty bland right now; french license plates, volvo hubcap, map of the US, and Vlad's friend's E30 m3 (in perf. bmw)

    Lets see what you've got.
    Last edited by freeride53; 11-30-2010, 09:07 PM.
Working...