Posters on your wall

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • call me jack
    replied
    I've got a pontiac G8 gxp poster, and a fast and furious promotional print. thats about it for picturey things, but i also have my snowboard over my bed in off season, and have a guitar hanging on another wall

    Last edited by call me jack; 12-01-2010, 05:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    Turf: Whats with the pedo art?????
    I'm pretty sure it's meant to symbolize the idea that innocence can exist in an urban environment. Either way, I love the graffiti.

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    I have nicholas watts art work signed/autographed(Air stuck)-(The mulsanne express)-(The power & the glory) and other various factory posters from porsche and BMW and other smaller pictures as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    I'm still looking for this one:

    Leave a comment:


  • 325Projectz
    replied
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied








    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    I have some framed artwork up?
    Someone likes little girls

















    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • James21
    replied
    In my game room I have three posters, all signed Subaru rally posters. Travis Pastrana, Dave Mirra and Ken block. Ill get a pic later...

    Leave a comment:


  • tak7
    replied
    Michael Jordan's Wingspan.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    You need nekid chicks hung from the wall


    Turf: Whats with the pedo art?????

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Pretty cool y'all. Anyone know where I could find a large E30 (non-m) poster?

    Leave a comment:


  • kylekrueger
    replied
    I got a 1986 1000km @ SPA Jagermeister Porsche 962 C poster, and another Le Mans 1986 Hans/Bell/Stuck winners in their Rothmans Porsche 962 C. As well as various other posters.

    Oh, and I have an "original" print of the concept car drawings of the Ferrari 599.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Two E30 M3 posters, Indiana Jones, Iron Man, and Heath Ledger's Joker. I also have a 6 foot Darth Vader cut out that have behind my door but for the most part is folded down.

    Nerd status, what's up.

    Leave a comment:


  • bikerbill2021
    replied
    ive got a fuck ton of posters through out my apt

    mainly music/dj, movies, car etc

    Leave a comment:


  • bergie_318is
    replied
    various BMW, BMX posters, and WWII memorabilia.

    Leave a comment:

Working...