no homo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no homo

Does anyone know where I could buy the French lotion Topicrem in the USA?

This shit

Trying to buy it as a christmas present but I can't find it anywhere.

thaaaanks
    Byron
    Leichtbau

For skin care and hair gel questions, ask the the ladies at VW Vortex.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

wat

Originally posted by whysimon
      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I don't care if you called it, or if it's for the GF... you still a gay.

That being said, my woman doesn't know where you could get it either. No gay.

Comment

Found one place that sells the full body lotion, but not the face stuff.

Any French members on here? Is Julien still around?
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

I could not find it on Ebay, and then I found this link:

TOPICREM®, Des soins dermo-cosmétiques pour les peaux sensibles des bébés, enfants et adultes. Disponibles en pharmacies et parapharmacies.

You cannot buy it in the US, so just buy it over seas if you want it that bad.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
              You cannot buy it in the US, so just buy it over seas if you want it that bad.
              Yup. Or ask your boyfriend for a facial.
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I don't know what is more homo. Your request, or my offer to help you.

Email me, I can get it here in Holland. You need it there for Christmas? Where?
                turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

How do you know about this stuff? In France, my boyfriend and I found some French shampoo for Dandruff, and it's the only stuff that works so far for dandruff. We can luckily find it on Amazon. Bioderma Node P Anti-dandruff Shampoo.

Just buy it online: $13.50
                  http://www.cosmetik-paris.com/topicr...ydratante-5826

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                  i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                   - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCity11 View Post
                    I don't know what is more homo. Your request, or my offer to help you.

Email me, I can get it here in Holland. You need it there for Christmas? Where?
                    PMing you now
                    Originally posted by JBird View Post
                    How do you know about this stuff? In France, my boyfriend and I found some French shampoo for Dandruff, and it's the only stuff that works so far for dandruff. We can luckily find it on Amazon. Bioderma Node P Anti-dandruff Shampoo.

Just buy it online: $13.50
                    http://www.cosmetik-paris.com/topicr...ydratante-5826
                    My girlfriend spent a year abroad in Paris. She just recently went through the last bit of lotion she had left and mentioned that it was the best stuff she had found and how she couldn't get it over here. So I'm trying to find some.

Tried that link the other day, they won't ship to the US.
                    Byron
                    Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                      My girlfriend spent a year abroad in Paris. She just recently went through the last bit of lotion she had left and mentioned that it was the best stuff she had found and how she couldn't get it over here. So I'm trying to find some.
                      You could have just said that from the outset to throw people off your Topicrem scented trail. :giggle:

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                        PMing you now

Tried that link the other day, they won't ship to the US.
                        Wait, Ricky spent a year in Paris? That fucker told me it was the army.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Bonjour! Vous aimez les produits français pour les femmes?
                          Originally posted by kendogg
                          Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                          OG RACECAR

Comment

Ive actually got a few tubs left. PM me if you need some. Blunt got some for me for xmas last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                              Wait, Ricky spent a year in Paris? That fucker told me it was the army.
                              LOL he does have a pretty supple face...

Comment

Working...
                              X