Don't sell out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't sell out

Please don't tell me you own an iphone for a work phone. Do you realize you have the same phone my 15 year old sister in law has to text her friends about some "cute" boy in her class that doesn't even have pubes yet?

Instead of selling out, my boss bought a new windows 7 phone. Anyone have feedback on how this new phone OS is?
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

hurr

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Prolly not as good as the iphone.

Comment

The iphone sucks for a lot of reasons. So what about it is probably not as good as the iphone?
        Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
          The iphone sucks for a lot of reasons. So what about it is probably not as good as the iphone?
          The iphone has been easier to use then any other smartphone/blackberry i have tried.

Comment

Pictures of sister or thread considered fake.

Comment

I have a copy of the iPhone, Google's Nexus One. Works great. The only difference with the iPhone may be the difference in the number of applications.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

The Droid is much better, and user friendly. has WAY more apps, and looks cooler. its also better with their GPS and wireless capabilities

sigpic

Comment

my phone is better than your phone
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

The difference between Apple and the rest of the world has always been how controlled they are with their products. They restrict their users from modifying/customizing their products because they want to maintain a strict quality control. Their products work very well the way they come, but that comes at the price of losing the ability to do what you want to what you own. This bothers a lot of people so they avoid Apples products and go to machines that give them the ability to do whatever they want with their property like buy and install a different graphics card or replace their hard drive with one they bought online etc. Not saying that the quality or stability of Apples products cannot be achieved without the restrictions it just requires the user to be much more aware and careful what they patch together.

The illusion is that its no different in the Phone world, the Android Platform is technically "Open Source" and fully customizable if you have the abilities, but the manufacturers using the OS have them locked from doing so. If you want to root your phone and re-flash the kernel or customize it the way you want you can do so but you forfeit the warranty. Also whether you see this as a pro or a con the Applications are very differently controlled. Apple controls their App Store and deletes and limits what users can submit. This means you typically get apps that do what they say and work on your phone, i.e. stability. The Android world is very open this leads to a lot more apps and developers but it also leads to a lot more shitty half done apps being submitted, some of which are platform dependent so if it works on your friend's DroidX it may not work on your Incredible. I personally have an Android and I am currently happy with it, but if Verizon picked up the iphone I would consider switching.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

I dont use a phone. Thinking about getting rid of email as well. Hell lived first 20 years of mylife without just fine.
                      sigpic
                      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

^^^My cell is the first one I ever buy/use. And the only reason why I am getting one is mainly for my girlfriend. I appreciate not being reachable when people feel like it. I enjoy some privacy and quality time without getting interrupted by a cell...
                        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

My iPhone does amazing things--when you jailbreak you gain access to to a whole new world of greymarket apps.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
                          click here for details

Comment

got a $12 phone. It does the trick
                            sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                              my phone is better than your phone

Originally posted by whysimon
                              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Working...
                              X