No announcement yet.

The LLC Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you can switch from an LLC to a S corp anytime, just takes paperwork.

That way, you can get the tax benefits and ease of operation to start, and grow the business when its appropriate.
    Ben
    Thelma-Louise, the '88is Chump Car - back to M20 power!

2014 ChumpCar Season Schedule!
    April 5-6 Autobahn, IL - Sat: 1st! Sun: 3rd
    May23-25 Watkins Glen, NY: 4th, 5th, 4th
    October 4 PittRace Sprints: 2nd in C-class
    October 18-19 NCM, Bowling Green KY: 2nd, 1st!
    Nov 1-2 Watkins Glen - Chumpionship - 1st car to exit the race with significant body damage :(

Find us on FB! Schaut Speed Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
      My intent would be to continue to work my full time job & slowly replace the income from that with income from my own business over the course of a few years. The idea is to provide food delivery, as there is only 1 establishment that provides delivery (Pizza Hut) and dozens of places that don't. It'd probably only be busy enough during the winter to be profitable, but after figuring out operating expenses, rates, range, and the like I think it could work.
      There is a company here in Tulsa that does this. They basically have agreements with restaurants that don't do delivery, to deliver for them.

The Deli I worked at while finishing up college used this service (can't remember they name of the company now) but even back in the summer/fall of 2005 they charged $20 for delivery. Most of their clients were businesses catering lunches or large groups of employees ordering lunch from the same place that day.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
      X