Anyone play Angry Birds?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325_e30
    replied
    ^^ lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Pennyw1se
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Conki
    replied
    Originally posted by 325_e30
    this is the game i play while taking a shit. Its the shit.
    Ha me too.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    this is the game i play while taking a shit. Its the shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Conki
    replied
    Working on getting all 3 stars on each level, some of them are really a PITA.

    Leave a comment:


  • bzboardz
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw2002tiiagave
    i was playing it on the way to work, got frustrated with one of the levels and almost flipped hahaha.
    i hope you take the bus or train to work o_O

    the game can get frustrating trying to get 3 stars

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw2002tiiagave
    replied
    i was playing it on the way to work, got frustrated with one of the levels and almost flipped hahaha.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    link.

    Leave a comment:


  • Killacortes
    replied
    haha! i cant believe you made a thread about angry birds. its the shit!

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    15,533,710

    Who can top dat shit?

    Leave a comment:


  • NKRoberts
    replied
    Yeah I love this game, i am working on the halloween/christmas ones now

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Fuck angry birds, I just got Infinity Blade.

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    yup

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    Yes, I was hooked on it, but since I came over here to Afghanistan I've had no iTunes access. So no updates or holiday editions :(

    Leave a comment:


  • killa325i
    replied
    Was hooked on angry birds for a minute...been on bow quest panda-mania

    Leave a comment:

Working...