NY/NJ/PA Residents...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeK
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcantturn
    ...can't wait to dig her up though!
    after I'm done tanning.
    quoted for later usage.

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied
    Luckily I'm on vacation in the Dominican Republic..my poor E30 is out in Jersey under a 6foot snow drift right now, can't wait to dig her up though!
    after I'm done tanning at the beach...

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    my gf works at a hospital and had to take 35 home from redbank to asbury park in the middle of the blizzard. if you havent heard, google whats going on with rt. 35 right now. She was trapped in her car for 10 hours

    Leave a comment:


  • DragonOrta
    replied
    Did have a problem at all with anything. On just my second winter with some Winterforce tires on the iX. Passed a few 4x4 Jeep Cherokees.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dodobrown
    replied
    ix with all season tires = basically unstoppable!. ix with snow tires i wouldnt know but i cant imagine any thing could stop it.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Didn't even bother. Drove in today with a friend though, Jeep Wrangler the 4dr version. Nice truck, handles pretty well in the snow.

    Leave a comment:


  • long tall eta
    replied
    the eta got hung up in a drift 3 blocks from the crib. 1st missed work day in 9 years.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • SkinnyVT
    replied
    didn't make it to work yesterday but did make it to the mountain to go skiing :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Dermeister3
    replied
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    check this out. local guy did it. pretty cool

    http://vimeo.com/18213768
    that was great! my god, like 3 feet must have piled up on his table. i thought at first we were gonna lose the clock, but he had to move it like every 3 hours haha. bet he didnt expect that one.

    edit at one point he was moving it/clearing it off every half hour. holy hell it fell fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by kishg
    no go to work. had to clear 18+ inches of snow..
    You're lucky you had only about 18, Staten Island got hit with 39 inches.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ
    They're funny, you would always see people behind you at stoplights pointing and cracking up. That being said I didn't buy it, the PO did, I looked it up they're $35-$40, not something I would waste my money on.
    Take a pair of wire snips and get yourself a set from a fag redneck. Just go to Walmart and start searching, I am sure you will find a bunch of colors.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    check this out. local guy did it. pretty cool

    By Mike Black, please credit when sharing. December 2010 Blizzard Timelapse. Canon DLSR on tripod with remote timer taking a photo once every five minutes. Approximately…

    Leave a comment:


  • HiTheNameIsBJ
    replied
    They're funny, you would always see people behind you at stoplights pointing and cracking up. That being said I didn't buy it, the PO did, I looked it up they're $35-$40, not something I would waste my money on.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw2002tiiagave
    replied
    whats up with the dangling nutsack, i see them all the time, esp on trucks lol.

    Leave a comment:

Working...