Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

before

and after

and the next person i see run a red light i'm going to run off the fucking road
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

please to god say you beat his fucking ass.

Comment

fuck.... Such a beautiful looking car :(
      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

please remove after pic, cant take it.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Sad face =(

I want to own a 2002 one day.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Holy crap man, that really sucks. Those pictures seriously pain me to look at. What happened?
            sigpic

Comment

I literally shrieked when I saw this that calls for a columbine massacre or atleast a bomb threat. Fuckin shame

Comment

I really hope you let the person that hit you have it.

Comment

my son's car
                  3yrs of blood, sweat, tears, lousy jobs, laughs, skinned knuckles, ebay wars, laying on your back in the cold under the car, putting up with dad all along
                  a ground up complete mechanical restore, and a alpina flared body, avus blue paint, e36 M3 heated electric seats, LSD, the only set of wheels like his i've ever seen, new everything practically (ask blunt)
                  couldn't get it done in time to take it to napa, ca for transport during culinary school, so i finish off the car and we deliver it to him in october 2010
                  so last night, at midnight, he's on his way home with his lady, Taylor, from celebrating his 23rd birthday. waiting for a green light, gets it, and proceeds thru the intersection. then sees a van coming from the right, sees it IS NOT stopping, stomps on the go pedal and perhaps saves Taylor's life by getting the van to hit the rear quarter instead of t-boning the passenger door.
                  then the van takes off and nobody can get the license plate of the douche

thank goodness greg and taylor are unhurt
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

hit n run scummbags. hate to see this such a bautiful example of a 2002.
                    glad to hear everyones ok thou...

Comment

he didnt chase the van?!
                      i literally said "OHHHH NOOOO" outloud, im sorry to hear this man, good thing your son & his girl are alright

e24 e9 e30
                      IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

fuuuuuuuuu!!!!! such a nice 2002!!!!!

to the driver of the van... Karma is abitch!!
                        :borg:

Comment

That hurts!!! I hope you get it fixed! Super nice '02 with the piggy cheeks! Faaaack!
                          I hope the driver who hit you suffers from weird tropical scrotum rot!
                          sigpic
                          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Major suckage. Atleast your son and his girl and the wheels are okay!

Comment

I hope that thing is ok. Id get it on a rack and make sure it can be brought back straight. He may have got lucky getting hit back further. Shame though. I know the amount of time ,work and money put into that thing.
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X