Pocket Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    There is no way you guys are carrying all this stuff in your pockets. Cmon now...

Unless you still wear cargo pants with the zip offs. Wanna know what I have in my pockets? My phone, car keys, wallet, and ipod. Done deal.
    Why do you have a phone and an iPod? That's so much stuff to carry.
    '89 325is S50 Track Montser
    '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by nickpro View Post
      Which there really are in the streets of wisconsin :roll:

Please, I am regularly in the worst parts of philadelphia past midnight. Shit, I was there last night. Just act like you belong and you'll be fine. Black friends dont hurt either.
      Hey Nick don't be ignorant, check the uniform crime reports, cuz you have no idea what your "pro" mouth is talkin bout. We've had 3 muggings in the past week loser. As far as strapping a gun to my side in plain view, no thanks. That looks dumb and over the top, how am I suppose to pull a dime piece with that crap on my side. It creeps people out and there's no reason to do it, when I can safely carry a knightstick in my pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
        Neither are any of the people that carry firearms legally. I've taken a few training courses regarding firearms and their use, how many classes have you taken to properly use your baton? You have a better chance of getting your ass beat with your own weapon than defending yourself from would-be evildoers.
        You fellas make a lot of assumptions.

Comment

It's a misdemeanor to carry handcuffs in most carry states, FYI.
          Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
          Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by CamuTao View Post
            Hey Nick don't be ignorant, check the uniform crime reports, cuz you have no idea what your "pro" mouth is talkin bout. We've had 3 muggings in the past week loser. As far as strapping a gun to my side in plain view, no thanks. That looks dumb and over the top, how am I suppose to pull a dime piece with that crap on my side. It creeps people out and there's no reason to do it, when I can safely carry a knightstick in my pocket.
            "Pro" is my last name.

And I get there's "hoods" in every town but there is no need to carry a gun if you are street smart. I've been in a situation before where one guy was shooting at another and I was <20 ft away from the whole thing. Unless you are a drug dealer, member of a rival gang, or something else, they are not going to shoot you for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
              good thing they arent latex then. :D

you're probably right though. :|
              Sheep skin? I don't think I've ever actually seen those in a store lol. I've been in long monogamous relationship the past few years so it's been a long time since I've bought condoms.

Comment

I'm not looking for a reason to shoot someone.

I'd call you the ass in the assumption game.

Comment

I don't think that's an unfair question he asked... Most of the guys carrying guns here have been through (or are are required) to go to training to carry a firearm.

What of training do you have that says you can properly utilize a expandable baton? I'd be surprised if you had any, because they'd likely of told you it wasn't a legal weapon for you to be carrying as a citizen. That is, unless you're a LEO, which is unlikely if you're talking about finding it unreasonable to carry a firearm.
                  alexw
                  (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                  Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
                    It's a misdemeanor to carry handcuffs in most carry states, FYI.
                    Not in California.

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
                    Sheep skin? I don't think I've ever actually seen those in a store lol. I've been in long monogamous relationship the past few years so it's been a long time since I've bought condoms.
                    They're polyisoprene. It's stretchy like latex so it doesn't feel like a plastic bag like the polyurethane or whatever. It's super thin though. They're the closest thing I've found to not bagging it at all lol.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Let's focus on sharing neat "man-gear" and less on debating laws, Ladies..

Comment

Not in California.

They're polyisoprene. It's stretchy like latex so it doesn't feel like a plastic bag like the polyurethane or whatever. It's super thin though. They're the closest thing I've found to not bagging it at all lol.

Sorry, I misspoke. Ownership/carrying them is not against the law. USING them will get you in a metric fuckton of trouble with the police of you are not bonded and licensed as a peace officer, even if making a citizens arrest.

Comment

Also not in California.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

so basically this is "who carries a gun" thread
                            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Also not in California.
                              hope you don't get sued for injuring the person you detained then :)

Comment

Pocket dump: Work Edition

I'm a cable TV/internet installer, so this is what I've usually got on me.

Clockwise from top-left:
                                -Samsung/ATT Nextel
                                -Craftsman folding utility knife
                                -F81 terminator (usually have at least one of these in my pockets, for disconnects)
                                -F81 barrel (usually have at least 2-3 of these)
                                -F81 cable fittings
                                -7/16" wrench, cable tap pedestal key, Master lock key (for apartment building distribution boxes)
                                -T-Mobile HTC G2. I use my phone CONSTANTLY on the job, so many apps that I use (Speedtest, compass, Gmail, etc)
                                -Streamlight Junior LED 55 Lumen flashlight

Don't get to take the slammed Z8 model, though. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X