Pocket Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    Posting such criminal activity on public forums is really dumb. Also admitting you also own firearms as well as burn is also a Felony. You are not the brightest bulb on the tree are you?
    Wow, thanks for that grandpa. You worried the governments coming for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      Posting such criminal activity on public forums is really dumb. Also admitting you also own firearms as well as burn is also a Felony. You are not the brightest bulb on the tree are you?
      Cali = medical MJ
      A picture of a piece DOES NOT and WILL NEVER constitute as evidence anyway. there is absolutely no way to tell that it was cannabis burned in it from a pic

however, you are correct of MJ use + owning a firearm...very look3d down upon.

Also, a note about his OP
      My gun stays at home
      BRUTE

Comment

If some of the members were female, at least they'd look sexy.

Otherwise, they only drug dealers, "goodfellas" or bounty hunters wannabe... ;-)

Originally posted by KirkerBezerker View Post
        Wow, thanks for that grandpa. You worried the governments coming for you?
        It's called paranoïa. People going after you. Hence the guns.

Back to topic. My pockets are always empty, except for keys and wallet. I hate the feel of looseness.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post

Back to topic. My pockets are always empty, except for keys and wallet. I hate the feel of looseness.

This. Phone and my car key. Only the Car key too, no other keys. Maybe my Debit card.

Comment

Last edited by AmosTheRocker; 01-29-2011, 10:20 PM.

Originally posted by mightywhitey
            WHITE PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM POLAR BEARS AND IRAN.

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
              Cali = medical MJ
              A picture of a piece DOES NOT and WILL NEVER constitute as evidence anyway. there is absolutely no way to tell that it was cannabis burned in it from a pic

however, you are correct of MJ use + owning a firearm...very look3d down upon.

Also, a note about his OP
              Thanx....and again my gun does STAY AT HOME...
              sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

I am really glad that guns are illegal in Hungary.
                You can only carry one if you're a policeman, or in the military.
                Oh or if you work for an Israeli security company.
                If you have a clean record, you can carry a gas pistol or revolver however.
                Gas pistols are really unreliable because of the poor build quality, so a revolver is always a better choice.
                I carry an HW37 whenever I go somewhere in the city (Budapest), it's my protection against gipsies since I can't outrun them any more.

Gipsies don't have clean records, so they can't get these, so I'm safe while I have it and there are no more than 5 gipsies that attack at once.

Here is a video of gipsies having fun:

Fun, eh?:)

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

fuckin Gypsies.
                  Enter the Internet!

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                    Kershaw Scallion with a Damascus steel blade. Over 500 layers of steel in the blade.
                    That thing's a bute! Those blades are incredible.

Here's mine:

Benchmade 555HG for daily and the Columbia River tactical for hiking or out in the desert riding dirtbikes, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
                      Gipsies don't have clean records, so they can't get these, so I'm safe while I have it and there are no more than 5 gipsies that attack at once.
                      Yea, but you also have "inadequate defence" laws don't you? Meaning that if that guy on the bus stop shot one of them, he'd be the one going to jail.

Comment

I can't believe how many people are surprised at learning that people carry their pistols, and don't understand why. I don't carry all of the time, but my Walther is always in my car, and I'll carry if I'm in a situation where I would feel safer with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                          Yea, but you also have "inadequate defence" laws don't you? Meaning that if that guy on the bus stop shot one of them, he'd be the one going to jail.
                          I have two answers to that:
                          1) You don't wait for the police. In the gun shop where I bought my revolver the owner said the best thing to do after shooting someone is to throw the gun into a nearby garbage can. I don't like his solution, but in the worst case it works.

2) You don't necessarily go to jail. With one of those kicks or punches the gipsy can easily injure someone, while a shot in the face from the gas revolver (using pepper rounds) will stop the gipsy and will "disable" him for about an hour, so you can get away. Two hours later he won't even feel anything.

I wanted to know the effect of the pepper gas first hand, so with a friend of mine who also has one of these (an HW38 in his case) we shot each other in the face. The results were as expected.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                          2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Oh ok, nevermind. I thought you were talking about regular bullet revolvers. I somehow managed to understand that wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                              Oh ok, nevermind. I thought you were talking about regular bullet revolvers. I somehow managed to understand that wrong.
                              No fear of getting shot from either parties, as I stated in the beginning of the post that guns are illegal over there;)

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                              2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

I was in Budapest last halloween, and the gypsies were in full force up in the Fishermans bastion. Doing their 3 card monty, and picking pockets while people were distracted by the scenic view.

I saw them coming from a mile away, and was observing their technique and shills pointing out the tourist marks.

They tried to get me to play. I told them I am from NY and we invented that game then they left us alone. Fuck those gypsies!

Comment

Working...
                                X