Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of shots yesterday...
    N.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
    It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
    you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

What can I say I am a sucker for Wide open Aperture shots
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

I really haven't set up a light and shot people before... this was a fun attempt with the cash I used to buy my new toy (5dii) :)

Originally posted by z31maniac
        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Pretty god-damn badass.
          Tim.

Comment

^were those taken with a long exposure and an off-camera flash set at say.. 1/200?

i'm confused

Comment

Are you serious there is special effects applied on these pics?
              Joshua

Audi Headlights

Comment

Looks like off cam flash with like a 1/60 or slower shutter.
                Originally posted by cabriodster87
                "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                Originally posted by Kershaw
                i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

It's like 1/15 with a window on his right an a bare flash (way overdone...) on the left. Rear sync freezes motion, slow shutter allows money movement. I also used a tripod and took two shots and layered together to show more money in the frame. It's harder than you'd think to capture a few grand of bills in a single frame.
                  I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                    It's like 1/15 with a window on his right an a bare flash (way overdone...) on the left. Rear sync freezes motion, slow shutter allows money movement. I also used a tripod and took two shots and layered together to show more money in the frame. It's harder than you'd think to capture a few grand of bills in a single frame.

i just tried to like this post

Comment

thanks for sharing, my dude. much appreciated.

i think the fact that it's overexposed adds to the shot.. like a kind of dream land effect (i'd be in dream land if i was throwing around a couple thousand bills!)

Comment

Yup, I learned by asking people. It all comes down to playing with it though, which I need to do more. I wanted the flash to be hot for that very reason, but I overdid since there is 0 info left in hand/face.

Live/Learn/Profit
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

EXIF: 8 seconds | f/7.1 | ISO 200 | Sigma 10-20mm | Light Painting

Comment

Nice photo!
                            I m waiting for an IR flash trigger in the mail so I can experiment with lighting a little more.
                            You used a light setup for this I guess right?
                            N.

PS.Btw,I use this for most of my photos.
                            Sometimes with fairly poor results.

Recomposing After Focusing

If you are using a single focus point it is usually easier to leave you camera set on the center focus point. This does not mean that you need to always have your subject in the center of the frame. First half press the shutter release button when the center focus point (or the one you have selected) is over the subject in order to lock the cameras focus. Then you can recompose the frame, the focus will remain locked onto the subject leaving you free to compose the scene how you want before fully pressing the button to finally take the shot.

This is an easy technique to master and one of the most common methods used in order to get an acceptable focus to your images.
                            Last edited by a3ternus; 10-18-2011, 09:12 AM.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
                            It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
                            you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

Just a few shots:

Latecy @ Joe's Grotto 10.8.11 by bur1on, on Flickr

More: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bur1on/...th/6252151272/
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

1987 IROC by Ice Nine Group by izthistaken, on Flickr
                                -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                                1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X