Clear All

Just a select few from halloween:

Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

anybody print their own work?
      i want this
      Epson America, Inc. Official Site. Product information, drivers, support, and online shopping for Epson products including inkjet printers, ink, paper, projectors, scanners, wearables, smart glasses, POS, robotics, and factory automation.

Comment

I have an R1900 and they are great printers.
        The R3000 looks nice, but you can get a 1900 for much less. They are of course ink guzzlers when you print high qual photos.

Comment

I've wanted to print myself, but came to the conclusion that calibrating a monitor and outsourcing the prints was the best solution - for me. Also b/c I wanted some larger wall stuff.
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

well I had been kicking around the idea of getting a M 4/3 camera to take on the road and use for work and play with. Well today I found a Olympus EP-1 with a 14-42 for a decent price. Gonna try it for a while an see how this no viewfinder 4/3 thing goes.

Samples to follow in a day or so when I find something good to try it out on.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Love this one.

Can you post a higher res pic? I'd like to use it as my desktop background.

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post

Comment

^ Thanks man! Here you go.

Originally posted by cabriodster87
                  "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                  Originally posted by Kershaw
                  i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

this one looks like ass on a monitor but it looked really cool in the paper

Comment

well 1st decent thing I have been able to try my new Olympus out on sunset In north central PA tonight

If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Some creepy stuff.

89 325is[exy]

Comment

Canon 40D with only a 135mm zoom on a tripod.
                          Attached Files

Comment

one more from the EP-1

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Fifteen View Post
                              Some creepy stuff.

Where is that place? Thats sweet. Have you ever heard of 13 gates in Mass? I had a teacher tell me about it but could never find it.

Comment

Stacks on stacks? Just a quick taste.

A taste of the 350. by bur1on, on Flickr

Friend's new car. Called me up said photos were needed, spent a few hours with it.

Ultimate DD in my opinion. But I can't compare it to much.
                                Last edited by DEV0 E30; 11-11-2011, 02:57 PM.
                                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X