No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop taking good photos you guys, you make me feel bad not using my camera :(

Comment

it should be motivation! carry your cam on you at all times and just snap one away. Once the semester starts up again, I'll probably be struggling to keep up with the project365
      Originally posted by FredK
      However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
      Feedback

Comment

Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-05-2012, 01:33 PM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

My goodness, that first picture is especially awesome, good set mrsleeve
          However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
          Feedback

Comment

thanks sunset latter that day

Its a little under-saturated but I kinda like how it came out Flickr kinda washed the purple out some though the master file is markedly better
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Started an intermediate photography class at the college. Have a week to shoot and edit 20 photos that illustrate "edges"

Comment

"editing" feels like cheating to me

William Pitt-

Comment

Well not like full out edit. Just white balance and sharpening type stuff

Comment

yeah still cheating, I started on 35mm a long time ago. Granted I fell away from the hobby for many many years, and am relearning, how to make the camera and lens do the work I want it too do. PS still feels like cheating to me

William Pitt-

Comment

E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

WOW Aquarium shots................... Never got the hang of those when the little woman had fish

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          "editing" feels like cheating to me
                          I used to feel that way. Then I took a look around... Just sayin' that anything that is worth money (ie commercial or printed work) is edited in some form. Now there are some exceptions to this I'm sure, but very few in the big picture. Not the mention the dark room allowed you to do much of the same thing, but doing it on the computer adds tools which make more complex ideas possible.

I now embrace editing and love it, just wish I was better at it. [always room to grow]
                          Originally posted by z31maniac
                          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I cheat. I use filters on my lenses and I may do some minor post in Lightroom

My year in Germany
                            Feedback

Comment

I would not consider fliters "cheating" as you can use them on film and get the same results

William Pitt-

Comment

I am old school film all the way. However, that is partially due to my inability to afford a digital camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X