Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just leave this here, hope Slapdash doesn't mind:

Originally posted by FredK
    However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
    Feedback

Comment

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Few photos from the last few days. I've been sticking to the 365 project for two weeks now (started on the 5th). It's been tough to motivated myself to go shoot everyday, I really need to try shooting something new. I'm thinking about trying some portraits, now if I can just find some willing "models".

365-14 by m_colby, on Flickr

walk bridge by m_colby, on Flickr

365-13 by m_colby, on Flickr

365-12 by m_colby, on Flickr

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

We don't normally get snow here in seattle, so the whole town sort of shuts down a couple days each winter. This winter we had the goal to build this jump and it was a fun day. I'm disappointed in the pictures, but a lot of that has to do with how overcast it was.

Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

^^ nice
            sigpic

my build thread:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=232324

Comment

87 those are really nice. maybe try a single layer HDR to brighten things up a little bit
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                87 those are really nice. maybe try a single layer HDR to brighten things up a little bit
                They have already been through ALOT of post to bring out what I could. :(
                Originally posted by z31maniac
                I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Ahhh, I kinda wondered and I did a couple of single layer HDRs this last week from some crappier shots I have on my work comp and it and really helped a few of them
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

'89 325i

Comment

William Pitt-

Comment

^^^
                        condom?
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

LOL NO

Icicle thats about 3/8 of and inch long and 3/16 around, hanging off the mirror of my work truck. The little air pockets are barely visible to the eye. Little non-caucasian modification, macro work.

Hamilton on a New 10 dollar note....................

I was really board at work today what can I say

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by psyber_0ptix View Post
                            I'll just leave this here, hope Slapdash doesn't mind:

i need a link to a buildthread/more pictures.
                            Originally posted by HarryPotter
                            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

he will be updating the site soon:

like him on facebook:
                              Slapdash Racing. 67 likes. Slapdash Racing is a rag-tag group of ne'er-do-wells who enjoy racing rally cars. For more info, visit slapdashracing.com.
                              Originally posted by FredK
                              However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
                              Feedback

Comment

Get some off camera flash for those ski shots, would have turned out sick!
                                -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                                1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X