No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abandoned High School, Helena, Arkansas.

89 325is[exy]

Comment

There are a bunch more photos of this TA and of the NAIAS on my Flickr

1976 Trans Am by izthistaken, on Flickr

Audi TT RS by izthistaken, on Flickr

M5 by izthistaken, on Flickr

LFA by izthistaken, on Flickr
      -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
      1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

This is the car that sold on Barret Jackson for $300,000

2013 Shelby GT500 by izthistaken, on Flickr

-Matt

1990 325i
        1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

^^^ Were there 10 kilos of coke stashed in it????????? Why the fuck would someone spend 300 grand on a mustang? :loco:

Nice photos though!
          sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Originally posted by pantelones View Post
            ^^^ Were there 10 kilos of coke stashed in it????????? Why the fuck would someone spend 300 grand on a mustang? :loco:

Nice photos though!
            It was the Shelby GT500 prototype. But i agree with you, especially considering the car isn't street legal

Auto Technic J-Stock Suspension Kit, Bilstein Shocks and Struts, ST Sway Bars, Front Camber Plates, Offset Euro Upper Strut Mounts, Chassis Reinforced, Aluminum Rear Shock Mounts, Offset control Arm bushings, Custom Control Arms, Custom Springs, Conforti Chip, UUC Ultimate Shift Kit, Kosei K1s, Sabelt 5 Point Race Belts

Comment

First Mustang built by Ford to hit 200mph. I see where they can sell it for that, considering.....but no thanks. Car has like 20k on it....I'm sure it's on it's 50th pair of tires. Untitleable, will sit in a garage somewhere forever. Meh

*Thanks for the compliment on the pics
              -Matt

1990 325i
              1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

My photo from earlier today. It's been foggy all day and right now visibility is like half a block at most haha, It's awesome.

365-27 Feb 1 2012 by m_colby, on Flickr

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Comment

cool. even if its a 190.

Comment

the other DTM car :)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK
                        However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
                        Feedback

Comment

WOW that 1st shot is great, you do get some great seascapes with great lighting
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

sunsets are plentiful in the little Ocean State :D

some colorcast is introduced however due to stacked [not so..] neutral density filters. Thats the only way I can increase the exposure time more than just stopping the lens down.
                            Originally posted by FredK
                            However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
                            Feedback

Comment

yeah ND's are great tools. I have never tired stacking more than one at a time though. Other than a CPL and ND
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

You guys should try a piece of welding glass also. Used it to get this.

Originally posted by cabriodster87
                                "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                                Originally posted by Kershaw
                                i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X