Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
      Very fancy way to use a a big pipet

Comment

Originally posted by Auston Tkaczuk View Post
        [IMG]
        Untitled by Auston Tkaczuk, on Flickr[/IMG]
        Wow - that is some nice work.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I went to Wal-mart yesterday and asked for black & white film. Apparently there is no market for that type of film anymore. It honestly saddens me that we have for the most part abandoned film photography.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
            I went to Wal-mart yesterday and asked for black & white film. Apparently there is no market for that type of film anymore. It honestly saddens me that we have for the most part abandoned film photography.
            When I had film class I just went to the photography stores to buy it, I like ilford fp+ 126 iso it was like $7 but what ever, I don't know how you would do anything with film negatives without haveing your own enlarger. The store doesn't know how You want it right? I don't know how that works, I've never made prints through a store before. But I did have my work scan the negs and put them on a cd for me, but it was always to contrasty and the scan was hella low dpi it was like a 4mp image.

Comment

my shot from last night (nothing special since I'm a dslr-beginner) but i like it

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                When I had film class I just went to the photography stores to buy it, I like ilford fp+ 126 iso it was like $7 but what ever, I don't know how you would do anything with film negatives without haveing your own enlarger. The store doesn't know how You want it right? I don't know how that works, I've never made prints through a store before. But I did have my work scan the negs and put them on a cd for me, but it was always to contrasty and the scan was hella low dpi it was like a 4mp image.
                I generally do the same thing. I don't have a digital camera so, that is really my only option.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                  Its a cool pic, but not a real pic. Its been digitally enhanced. Its a conglomeration of 3 different pics, so the real image doesn't exist. Many people will say I'm nuts, but that is cheating. Get it right on the camera. Sure, it takes a little time with photoshop, but that doesn't mean anything. With photoshop, you can put a car on Uranus, and a dinosaur eating Mars. My point is, the image isn't real until its been doctored.

Will
                  So I take it you don't like B&W prints if the printer (meaning a human in a darkroom) used a filter, some burning and dodging?

I'm with Mr boobavatar on this one.

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                  I still teach B&W photography in the summers. Tmax 400 is a very versatile film, and is as such great for teaching. Tmax 100 if you want to work some magic.

If you want real film (FYI, most ISO 100 film is just ISO 200 with a tint over it now), try ordering it from B&H, or a real photography store. Why even try walmart?
                  Last edited by u3b3rg33k; 03-03-2012, 03:18 PM.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                  Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                    So I take it you don't like B&W prints if the printer (meaning a human in a darkroom) used a filter, some burning and dodging?

I'm with Mr boobavatar on this one.

I still teach B&W photography in the summers. Tmax 400 is a very versatile film, and is as such great for teaching. Tmax 100 if you want to work some magic.

If you want real film (FYI, most ISO 100 film is just ISO 200 with a tint over it now), try ordering it from B&H, or a real photography store. Why even try walmart?
                    The only reason I tried Wal-mart is because I was there and curious. I love Tmax 100, it is probably my favorite film I have used.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      Wow - that is some nice work.
                      Thanks!

Comment

Every great artist can get what he wants with any sort of tools. He uses the tools he does because they make it easiest for him to get the results he wants. Even with the wrong tools, the result is always what he wants because the artist is driven by what he sees in his mind's eye before the result is rendered in tangible form.

Comment

Originally posted by Auston Tkaczuk View Post
                          Every great artist can get what he wants with any sort of tools. He uses the tools he does because they make it easiest for him to get the results he wants. Even with the wrong tools, the result is always what he wants because the artist is driven by what he sees in his mind's eye before the result is rendered in tangible form.
                          Yes!

Give me a 1 megashit point and shoot > A hipster with a 1d mark 5 or what ever and L glass

Film is not dead....

Untitled by mattrides, on Flickr
                          sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Got a ND filter some months ago and still no photos with it on.
                            I have to get out more...
                            N.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
                            It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
                            you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

you need to get out more...
                              1989 325 M50B25
                              1988 318 M40 R.I.P

Comment

This is videography? lol Did this the other week...

-Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                                1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X