This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    Oh so like if it is a curve... go out across the street from the apex at night and take a long exposure shot?
    anything but a straight line. Google search and YouTube composition.
    When I get home I'll post some links.

Comment

I think I've posted these before.
      Testing Canon S3 hacked to tak RAW and then experimenting with raw in PS.

and fking around with (true) HDR, also RAW hack on Canon

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
        anything but a straight line. Google search and YouTube composition.
        When I get home I'll post some links.
        here are some links

Want to take your compositions to the next level? We share 5 key compositional ingredients that'll instantly improve your photos!

Comment

Gah so the camera is doing something really weird. I dont even know how it happened.

When changing shutter speed, the camera's shutter opens and closes roughly the same length of time. Whether it be 1/60th a second or 1/1000th

Comment

One I just shot...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

^ nice one!

Comment

check out a movie called Visual acoustics http://www.juliusshulmanfilm.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK54g...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1uyHKynEEQ

Comment

Gah so the camera is doing something really weird. I dont even know how it happened.

When changing shutter speed, the camera's shutter opens and closes roughly the same length of time. Whether it be 1/60th a second or 1/1000th
                  even at like at a 5 second exposure?

Comment

Didn't try a lower setting. I only tried 1/30 1/60 1/640 and 1/000. Messed with aperture too. The pictures are darker with the faster shutter speed, just it all has the same noise, same length that it seems to be open.

Comment

Okay just went from 1/4000 down to 1 second to 5 seconds. All cutting in half for each step.

Each picture was lighter, like it should be, but all sounded the same. Hmm

Comment

Okay just went from 1/4000 down to 1 second to 5 seconds. All cutting in half for each step.

so it works you just cant tell 1/1000th form 1/60 from sound? because i dont think anyone can

Comment

Nikon D3の最大撮影コマ数11fpsの動きをハイスピードカメラで撮影しました。AFが連写中に作動させられない原因が、サブミラーの振動である事がよくわかります。絞りのシーケンスはまだ余裕ですね。難しいでしょうが、もう少しミラーの制振と速度アップができれば、11fpsでもAFを機能させることができそうなんですが...

Comment

Thanks to this youtube douchebag... I figured out the problem

I had it set to that dumb quiet mode.

Comment

You might just be hearing the mirror flipping up and down, and not the actual shutter firing away.

TJ, your thread is blowing up. Woot.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                              HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                              **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

I'm currently testing my memory cards by taking a bunch of raw pics on both my 4 and my 8 gig cards to see if it is my 8 gig card that is the culprit and not my camera. 300 photos i took of a friend and his bros were not uploading. i tried several different computers, i also tried uploading 1 at a time and it freezes.

Comment

Working...
                                X