No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I didn't know they were still flying the Super Guppy. Thats pretty cool.

Here area a few shots I took today.

That was a lot of Skylines for the US. Quite possibly all the early Skylines on the west coast for that matter.

Will
    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
    '88 BMW M3

Comment

FFFUUUU so many amazing cars!!!! what meet was this? wish i could have joined haha

Comment

It was a Japanese Nostalgic car meet. Lots of 510s, Zs, 5 roadsters, a bunch of early Toyota Celicas ect. Here is the full album. There may be another one in October.

Will
        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Love 510's. Nice pics.
          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
            Love 510's. Nice pics.
            Yeah, 510s are cool. By the way, none of those in the pics were 510s. Those were all early Skylines,

Will
            '88 BMW M3

Comment

^^ I see that, the white skyline (the pic of the rear) is just amazing! It capture my eye. Great lines!
              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Great pics Will, some awesome machinery there.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                  Not that good, but figured I'd throw a few shots up.

you ever think about adding some Depth of field by changing the F stop to a higher number? was this at like 3.5? next time try f8 or so. unless you were going for this look.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                      you ever think about adding some Depth of field by changing the F stop to a higher number? was this at like 3.5? next time try f8 or so. unless you were going for this look.
                      Well I had it at 12, but the sun was at a sort of odd angle, so I went to 3 to try to counter the negative effects of that.

(I have no idea what you just said, but I do appreciate the advice, and will look into that).

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        Nice shot. 15 second exposure stopped way down or using a ND filter?
                        Here are a few more from the archives.

Hawaii snow

I think this pretty much says it all.

Will
                        Last edited by BlackbirdM3; 07-04-2012, 05:58 PM.
                        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Thanks, I normally shoot for the 12-15sec range when shooting water features, but not on this one was bright enough out and flowing fast enough.

exif
                          Olympus em5 omd w/ 45mm F1.8 @ F16, ISO200, 2 sec even, with a B+W CPL on the front.

I love this little Olympus OMD
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Happy Fourth, Ya'll.

Pow by millerroberts, on Flickr

Comment

Hey guys, it's been a while, but I figured you'd like this what I shot last night. There is a set up photo if you click on this pic.

M coupe 2002 S54 by izthistaken, on Flickr
                              -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                              1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by izthistaken View Post
                                Hey guys, it's been a while, but I figured you'd like this what I shot last night. There is a set up photo if you click on this pic.

M coupe 2002 S54 by izthistaken, on Flickr
                                The lighting looks so even across the car! Looks really good :D Softboxes?

A handful of my recents considering i haven't posted in ages!

Comment

Working...
                                X