This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
    You an ass. I have friends post pics all over FB from Hungarian, top of Brockway, Silver Mtn, etc etc. Freaking miss living up there this time of year.
    Until you hear how much snow we're getting on a given day. Then you won't care so much.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Mountain Parnitha near Athens,Greece.
      Attached Files
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
      It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
      you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
        Until you hear how much snow we're getting on a given day. Then you won't care so much.
        I would rather be up there for winter than down here.

a) people actually know how to drive in winter up there (excpet the internationals/freshman)

b) you get very little ice up there, usually too cold for the constantly freezing/melting crap.

c) I freaking love driving in the snow

d) There aren't any good ski hills anywhere near here. Ripley isn't big by any means, but fresh snow multiple times a week kicks the shit out of the ice we have to ski on locally.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Very very nice!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
              I would rather be up there for winter than down here.

a) people actually know how to drive in winter up there (excpet the internationals/freshman)

b) you get very little ice up there, usually too cold for the constantly freezing/melting crap.

c) I freaking love driving in the snow

d) There aren't any good ski hills anywhere near here. Ripley isn't big by any means, but fresh snow multiple times a week kicks the shit out of the ice we have to ski on locally.
              So you love fall, winter, spring, and summer?

Why the fuck did you leave? (Besides what we talked about earlier)

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                So you love fall, winter, spring, and summer?

Why the fuck did you leave? (Besides what we talked about earlier)
                Mainly what we talked about before. I needed a decent job, and unless you know people up there it isn't easy to do. And I do love being able to autoX every weekend down here if I chose to, as opposed to once a month up there. Although the UP has a couple of the best kept secrets in terms of autoX sites, that's for damn sure.

Comment

Less talk, moar photography! I can't wait to visit the U.P. again. :( I've only been there once.

Top Rig by izthistaken, on Flickr
                  -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                  1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

my daughter is 13 and she really enjoys taking pictures. Seems to be getting better and better at it to me. Here is a pic she took 2 days ago, what do ya think? I'm pretty sure she did't do any editing at all.

Comment

Thats pretty awesome, she can make a series called "Through my eyes".

Tell her to do similar photos of a city scape or your M3s. ;)
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

^ This. If not, I am stealing the idea. Lol I may do it for a shoot today... Hmm
                          -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                          1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

LOL do it!! I would if I had a nice camera to do it with.
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

little fall color

Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-13-2012, 07:48 PM.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

I think some of my photo's are actually turning out half decent now...

Any feedback/ suggestions/ criticisms are appreciated :)

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Working...
                                X