Originally posted by Fast325i View Post
    goddamn. what lens/camera?

Originally posted by yert315
    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

digging though some and ran across this one form last summer long hard hike to get to this spot

Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Thats nicely exposed!

Here's one I finished processing not long ago from a show last year:

Comment

Here are a few I had on Facebook. These were probably taken a few years back. Definitely not the best, but for an amateur with a crappy camera (some of these were taken by phone) not terrible. I'm sure I have tons more hidden somewhere on my personal computer.

Comment

!
              Attached Files
              grain of salt:p

http://https://youtu.be/H8gOAzYchAE:ot:

Comment

^ Great Shot! What a beauty.
                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

I already own a 50mm 1.8 and an 18-55mm canon lenses. I was thinking a wide angle would be nice but you really are stuck with a wide angle only. What is a great all around lens someone could recommend that they have fun with? I have the canon t2i that is a 1.6 crop factor I believe.

Some pool night shots I tried doing for my dad so he can rent the place out. It was difficult because the pool kept changing colors and would go off so it was a bitch adjusting it. I wish I had a wide angle lens for these.

Old LA zoo. Brought my 50mm and don't really like how any of them came out. I think my lens was dirty and was foggy at some points.

Malibu canyon mtn bike ride, all cell phone pics.

for the lolz.
                    sigpic
                    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Why do I always get serious grain on long-exposure night shots? iso?
                      Can3000d

Comment

what are you setting your ISO to?
                        iirc my shots were smoother as i bumped the ISO all the way up.
                        but it might be the light you are shooting in, amber lighting always ends up kinda grainy for me.

Comment

ISO would be my guess. If you are using iso 100 and getting grain then I have no idea.
                          sigpic
                          TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                          FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Like others have said, whats your ISO settings for such shots???

Is that the old 5 or 6mp almost original consumer grade DSLR??? Long shots even at lower ISO's on those early sensors can be really noisy no matter what not always but can be. My Old Minolta 5mp 7Hi (from 2003) even on low ISO settings on long exposures are noisy...

William Pitt-

Comment

If he's talking about the Canon Digital Rebel (300D) I just started playing with one yesterday. Took this shot, ISO 100, can't remember the shutter speed (8secs?)

Straight off the camera, .jpeg.

Comment

Sorry, don't know why I wrote that.

It's a Nikon D3000. Entry level DSLR but pretty capable. I like it.
                                I can't remember the ISO setting, will check.

Comment

Working...
                                X