Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Here are a few pics from this weekend.

That should do it for now. More to come.

Will
      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
      '88 BMW M3

Comment

I just spent the last 2 evenings processing and doing some photoshop on this image and it might just be my favourite shot so far!

01.jpg by Brendan Joziasse, on Flickr

If you ever in Berlin I highly recommend visiting the place I took that shot, it's called Classic Remise and it has all sorts of amazing cars in it! I've a whole set of pics from it I need to go through!
        Last edited by Jozi; 05-22-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Very nice!!! ^^ the reflection is a little distracting but a really amazing shot!
          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
            Very nice!!! ^^ the reflection is a little distracting but a really amazing shot!
            Thanks, it was brighter to begin with and I dodged (or is it burned) it a little. It's less bright but it looks like it's photoshopped which isn't the case when I undo it, it's just the way the reflection is.

Comment

My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
              1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
              IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
              1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Will
                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Gave my cat a haircut lol
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I know its similar to some of the last one same day and all just a different cam

Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

^wow that shot is just beautiful
                      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                      '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                      '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

The smell of those trees hit me as soon as I saw that shot.

This one from 10 minutes ago.

This little guy was a trip.

And of course, family pics. Seems I take these more than anything else,ha.

Anyone play paddle tennis? This was from a tournament two weeks ago.
                        sigpic
                        TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                        FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

^^^What camera are you using?
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't know if you are talking to me but if you are I am using a Canon 5d Mark ii. I absolutely love how well it does in low light situations. There is so much less noise in higher iso than compared to my t2i that I was previously using.
                            sigpic
                            TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Oooo can I play?
                              I usually do landscapes - seascapes in particular...

This one is from two weeks ago...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer2288 View Post
                                ^^^What camera are you using?
                                Me ???

That last shot. Olympus OMD EM-5 with a 17mm F2.8 for that one. Same with this

Took this one today, OMD with a 75mm F1.8 All I did was crop out the extra back ground and re-size it

Last edited by mrsleeve; 05-25-2013, 03:50 PM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X