This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

That lense would be for a full frame right? So on a APS-C sensor it would be more like a 20mm-40mm?

I have my eye on a Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX II AF 11-16mm f/2.8 Mark II. That's built for the smaller sensor, so it's a true 11mm at the low end. And f/2.8 aint bad.

About $250-$300 used on keh, ebay, CL. I checked the reviews, and it's not to bad.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      Thanks!

That lense would be for a full frame right? So on a APS-C sensor it would be more like a 20mm-40mm?

I have my eye on a Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX II AF 11-16mm f/2.8 Mark II. That's built for the smaller sensor, so it's a true 11mm at the low end. And f/2.8 aint bad.

About $250-$300 used on keh, ebay, CL. I checked the reviews, and it's not to bad.
      Yeah but it works on either of course. I just like its range because it can get nice wide shots without distorting. I use it on my 60D and get some pretty wide shots. Guess it depends how wide you think you need, comparing to a true wide angle for crop sensor.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

I've been looking for this wreck for about 10 years. Finally found it yesterday afternoon.

Will
        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Thanks!

No EF-s will fit crop sensor cameras only, which your new t3i is...... but yes the focal length is still listed as it would be for a ff. And for canon aspc you multiply fl times 1.6.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

So, first DSLR, first time really shooting with it. Trying my hand at some product/food photography- advice welcome.

Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Just a few images from when had just got my 40-150 F2.8 pro lens for my Olympus EM5 MKII.

Comment

Also an advertisement I made for a college assignment.

Comment

Gonna rent the Sony A7II and 35MM 1.4/f ZA lens for my spring break, hopefully I wont feel the need to suck dick to get it immediately after.

20180225-_MG_2912 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

Moon crop I took a few nights ago.
                  willschnitz

Comment

So, first DSLR, first time really shooting with it. Trying my hand at some product/food photography- advice welcome.
                    I would try to include the milk glass in the back. It might tell more of a story for your cookies. I like the ribbon and color scheme to tie (pun?) it together.

Here are a few Ive taken just messing around...

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

George, I think a little lower angle for your cookies pic with some background might be good too. I don't know your lenses selection but using a telephoto lens with a wide open aperture would blur the background out would be good too.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Getting out and taking some 'street photography' after watching like 50 Kai W videos.

20180304-_MG_3643 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                        20180304-_MG_3682 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                        20180304-_MG_3663 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                        20180304-_MG_3710-2 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                        20180304-_MG_3658 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

I've noticed my 60D has quite a lot of sensor banding on blacks, Im wondering if cleaning will help it a little, cause that much noise at 1.4/f 1/1600 is kind of ridiculous.
                        willschnitz

Comment

^

You must be pixel peeping something major, I dont see anything of the sort in your posted images.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            ^

You must be pixel peeping something major, I dont see anything of the sort in your posted images.
                            I just noticed it when looking at the full res of the ladies black coat, its not bad in small screen digital format for sure. But If I wanted to blow anything up it would annoy me.

Either way, I'm definitely making the full frame leap this summer, and I'm definitely leaning Sony after seeing how mediocre the 6D/6DMK2 is.
                            willschnitz

Comment

Candid shots of people has really reignited my drive to go out and take pictures every day I can.

20180305-_MG_3756 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                              20180305-_MG_3764-2 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                              20180305-_MG_3771 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                              20180305-_MG_3784 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                              20180305-_MG_3858 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                              20180305-_MG_3879 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                              20180305-_MG_3905 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                              20180305-_MG_3955 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                              20180305-_MG_3959 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                              willschnitz

Comment

I dig this shot. Its very film noir. Nice work.

Will
                                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
                                X