This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon D7000
    gotta put more on my flickr so i can up them up on here.

Comment

Shot this yesterday.

1983 Ferrari Mondial by izthistaken, on Flickr
      -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
      1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Got a ride in an 83 Mondial a few weeks ago. Nice car.
        Originally posted by cabriodster87
        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
        Originally posted by Kershaw
        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

kinda spooked the little woman's fav cat.

What has been seen cant be unseen !!!!!!!

My doggie he needs to be brushed though

Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

this one makes me blink a lot and try looking at my monitor from different directions lol. cool shot non the less. i like the flat tone.

Comment

this will be mine in a couple of weeks! im so stoked i love IS so much! 2.8 isnt bad either ; )

Comment

^
                I am already saving my money for that upgrade already lol
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                  Got a ride in an 83 Mondial a few weeks ago. Nice car.
                  I didn't even get offered. :(

Nice shots everyone!
                  -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                  1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    ^
                    I am already saving my money for that upgrade already lol
                    Nice it's the mark 1, the mark 2 is the price of a well maitained e30 so that's out of the question for me lol

Comment

Thanks and I love my 2.8 IS 70-200 :)

Eve Glamour Glidden Paint Factory 1 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

Renee Glamour Glidden Paint Factory 1 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

Comment

^ I hope those 2 did well in school
                        tasty

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
                          This is not that kind of thread Chief! Take that somewhere else please thanks.

Comment

well today was the last day the west side of the sun road is going to be open this season so I made the best of it this afternoon.

All shot with my new toy 40d w/28-135mm Canon USM/IS no processing

Autumn is starting to creep in.

It was Cloudy today, the last 800-1000 vertical feet to Logan was in the clouds

last one is Hay Stack creek again

The Blue lagoon

Closer to the Blue Lagoon

Little water fall going under a bridge

Some drift wood

Something from Oregon I found at lake Mc Donald
                            Last edited by mrsleeve; 09-18-2011, 10:35 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post

Not even sure what that is supposed to mean. They are friends of mine and were just out there having fun. It was not a serious shoot and neither is a professional model and I and them are not claiming them to be.

Renee Glamour Glidden Paint Factory 2 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

Eve Glamour Glidden Paint Factory 2 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X