No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hai gaiz, it's been a little bit. Here are some more Mondial shots and a Ducati with set up shots too!

Mondial rolling by izthistaken, on Flickr

Mondial set up by izthistaken, on Flickr

Mondial strobed by izthistaken, on Flickr

Ducati setup by izthistaken, on Flickr

Ducati by izthistaken, on Flickr
    -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
    1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Are you using high speed sync with the flashes or are you stopping down your aperture to get the correct exposure fore/background?
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Sadly stopping down my aperture. I just ordered some ND filters though, so hopefully I wont be doing that anymore!
        -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
        1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

How about something a little different Welcome to big sky country

I know I kinda missed the best lighting by about 15-20mins
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            How about something a little different Welcome to big sky country

I know I kinda missed the best lighting by about 15-20mins
            they seem under exposed?
            hope you dont mind, but i messed with it a little . im not good at editing at all by the way
            Last edited by T Verdier; 09-30-2011, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Ehhh the upload kinda took the orange tones away and makes them look a little underexposed I think. When I took those the fields have more of a golden color than the washed out yellow straw look. it was just after the sun made it up, yet still low in the sky.
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

^^^^ Use a polarizing lens filter, you will be amazed.
                sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

^
                  Duhhh thats what I shot those with. The originals look fine on this end but when uploaded they lost the orangey tones that come with sun rise

William Pitt-

Comment

^
                    Duhhh thats what I shot those with. The originals look fine on this end but when uploaded they lost the orangey tones that come with sun rise
                    like when you use adobe RGB instead of sRGB?

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                      Which do you guys shoot with?
                      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."

Comment

question for you pros out there. I was asked to shoot a fashion show next week, its going to be well lit stage lighting etc. What I was wondering if there are any good tricks with lenses or settings?
                        Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                          say what??? Not that far into that yet. will have to try that and see if that will help with keep from messing with colors on some shots on up loads

Edit: I have been shooting in RGB, ( I cant shoot in Raw as I have no way in which to view those shots till I get CS) which upon some research, Captures more colors and gives you a more realistic master file. But yes you are correct for what I have been doing uploading right from the card sRGB will result in less of these color alterations I keep experiencing.

So I guess the real crux of the matter is to break down and get CS so I can convert from RGB into sRGB to retain more accurate coloration in general for master files and jut make conversions to post.
                          Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-01-2011, 11:13 AM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
                            question for you pros out there. I was asked to shoot a fashion show next week, its going to be well lit stage lighting etc. What I was wondering if there are any good tricks with lenses or settings?
                            well light still prolly isnt great light, do you have any primes? 50mm, 85mm? renting them from barrowlenses.com is super cheap. also i geuss wait till they come to a stop if you cant get your shutter speed high.
                            Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                            Which do you guys shoot with?
                            sRGB

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
                              I shot a fashion show not too long ago and I used my 18-135 canon lens and a hot shoe flash, mostly angled up to the ceiling. I would recommend that you take a few test shots of the stage to dial in a good set up for you. Here are a few from the show that I did.

Settings were:
                              iso 800 ( to help expose the background/ambient light)
                              1/125
                              f3.5/5.6

Comment

say what??? Not that far into that yet. will have to try that and see if that will help with keep from messing with colors on some shots on up loads

Edit: I have been shooting in RGB, ( I cant shoot in Raw as I have no way in which to view those shots till I get CS) which upon some research, Captures more colors and gives you a more realistic master file. But yes you are correct for what I have been doing uploading right from the card sRGB will result in less of these color alterations I keep experiencing.

So I guess the real crux of the matter is to break down and get CS so I can convert from RGB into sRGB to retain more accurate coloration in general for master files and jut make conversions to post.
                                can you change it to sRGB in camera? also i dont know if that makes a difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X